Featured Posts
LovelyLauren55
"Gut" instinct
September 2, 2011 at 10:26 AM

Who here follows their gut instinct alot?

When were you right?

How about when were you wrong?

I have a gut instinct about something, but I really don't wanna post it all over CM.... :/

Replies

• LovelyLauren55
    September 2, 2011 at 10:36 AM

Bump!

• goddess99
    September 2, 2011 at 10:37 AM

If I have a really Strong gut instinct then it's usually right.

• Andeigh
    by Andeigh
    September 2, 2011 at 10:39 AM

Ok, with my last pregnancy, I just knew I was pregnant.. 

I had a 3 month old, so my period weren't regular, but I just felt "pregnant"  DH was on his way home from work, and I said, pick up some tests, and he got the 3 pack lol. 

So I took the first one, and it was negative, but I still just felt I was. 

I looked at the test again, and I swear I saw a line.  SO, I took the next one with FMU the next day, and sure as shit it was pos.  Dh didn't believe me, so I went to the hospital and did the walk in tested and I was.. lol  

• LovelyLauren55
    September 2, 2011 at 10:46 AM

Thanks for replying ladies :)

• splatz
    by splatz
    September 2, 2011 at 11:22 AM
    Yep..
    Last time I had that "gut" feeling was when there were issues between bf and I. I had a feeling something was up. And sure enough I busted him flirting with some girls online. :(
  • KayLundy3
    September 2, 2011 at 11:23 AM
    I usually do.
  • LovelyLauren55
    September 2, 2011 at 11:34 AM

:( I know the feeling!

Quoting splatz:

Yep..
    Last time I had that "gut" feeling was when there were issues between bf and I. I had a feeling something was up. And sure enough I busted him flirting with some girls online. :(

• jltplk25
    September 2, 2011 at 11:36 AM

Yep. I use my 'gut' in a lot of my decisions from the minute to the big ones. If something doesn't feel right or I can't see it happening, chances are it isn't going to happen or it isn't a good idea.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts