Featured Posts
Smiles686
Nook Versus IPAD
September 1, 2011 at 12:44 AM

This is what I want in my device.  What would you suggest: Ipad, Nook, or other?

1. E-Reader

2. Web Access without monthly fee

3. Web cam & camera

4. Games

5. Picture storage

6. Personalization

Replies

• goddess99
    September 1, 2011 at 1:57 PM

Here's a bump! I have no idea.

• Miss-B
    by Miss-B
    September 1, 2011 at 2:00 PM
    Hmmm, Nook?
  • Miss-B
    by Miss-B
    September 1, 2011 at 2:01 PM
    Or Samsung Galaxy Tab..
  • splatz
    by splatz
    September 1, 2011 at 2:01 PM
    I looove the ipad. I think you could do way more with it too.
  • armywife1229
    September 1, 2011 at 2:08 PM

I think if you want to read, get a Nook or Kindle. If you want a computer-like thing, get an iPad or a Tab. 

• Miss-B
    by Miss-B
    September 1, 2011 at 2:09 PM
    I forgot to mention IPad doesn't support Adobe flash. Don't know if that matters to you.
  • Miss.Lena.1
    September 1, 2011 at 2:27 PM
    iPad although it does not have web cam or a camera and you can't get an attatchment for one. I'm on my iPad right now and I absolutely love mine. Fast Internet you don't pay for it monthly if you have wifi. The only thing you pay for is some games cost money and music but obviously if you have iTunes you'll have to pay for something. But there are plenty of free games. The picture storage is amazing honestly I have so many on mine and I'm not even close to being full. There is a free ap for books so you can read on your iPad. It's very personal in my opinion. I'd definitely recommend it!
  • Love060708kids
    September 1, 2011 at 2:46 PM

I want an iPad so bad!!

Quoting splatz:

I looove the ipad. I think you could do way more with it too.

• Smiles686
    September 3, 2011 at 8:15 PM

The Ipad 2 has a camera on it according to walmart.com.  You can do the whole I can see you while I'm on the phone with you thing on it.  It's awesome!  :)

Quoting Miss.Lena.1:

iPad although it does not have web cam or a camera and you can't get an attatchment for one. I'm on my iPad right now and I absolutely love mine. Fast Internet you don't pay for it monthly if you have wifi. The only thing you pay for is some games cost money and music but obviously if you have iTunes you'll have to pay for something. But there are plenty of free games. The picture storage is amazing honestly I have so many on mine and I'm not even close to being full. There is a free ap for books so you can read on your iPad. It's very personal in my opinion. I'd definitely recommend it!

• LOswald0314
    September 3, 2011 at 9:52 PM

I love my nook color. No camera, but it has everything else.  ipads are more expensive and don't you have to pay for monthly service?

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN