Featured Posts
jltplk25
Celebrities and sex tapes
August 25, 2011 at 10:32 AM

*Taken from E! News

Could it be?!

It's no surprise that the "S&M" singer is quite the sexual being and obviously embraces it, but could Rhianna be the latest victim of having her intimate moment released for the world to see?

Maybe. Adult company Hustler confirms to E! News that they have a sex tape of the Barbadian beauty in their posession, but the starlet is shooting it down.

Here are the deets...

Reports claim the tape in question involved Rihanna and rapper J. Cole, who opened for the singer on her 2011 Loud tour.

Hustler tells E! News, "We have not made any decisions about what we are going to do with it yet."

But according to Ri-Ri, there are no decisions that need to be made, because there is no sex tape.

"We don't believe U, U need more people...AND ofcourse an actual sextape! #slownewsday," she tweeted. And a source close to the singer tells E! News the story is "not true."

Chains and whips may excite her, but we're not sure we'll get to see any proof of that anytime soon.

When a celebrity does have a sex tape released (Kim Kardashian, anyone?) do you think less of that person, feel sorry for them, or just think they're after fame? So far it seems that the 'low end' celebrities have had tapes released such as Paris Hilton, Montana Fishburne who, by the way, admitted she released her so she COULD get famous, and Kim Kardashian.

Replies

• lovinangels
    August 25, 2011 at 10:56 AM

It's just a publicity stunt, I don't think Rhianna needs to go that route.

• splatz
    by splatz
    August 25, 2011 at 11:10 AM
    Bleck, tacky. Definitely a publicity stunt.
  • jltplk25
    August 25, 2011 at 12:28 PM
    I agree. I think she's talented enough that a sex tape wouldn't help her career. She can sung unlike the other celeb-wannabes I had listed.
  • jltplk25
    August 25, 2011 at 12:28 PM
    *sing. I promise I'm educated!
  • usmclife58
    August 25, 2011 at 5:08 PM

I don't see her making a tape with a "no-name"... Now, if Chris Brown said he was releasing one, I could maybe believe that.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts