jltplk25
Animals
August 25, 2011 at 10:23 AM

What sort of animals/pets to you have? We had a bichon but  unfortunately had to find him a new home.

Is there any animal/pet that you would like to have?

Replies

• lovinangels
    August 25, 2011 at 10:26 AM

We have a half black lab half golden retriever.

• Andeigh
    by Andeigh
    August 25, 2011 at 10:27 AM

We have 2 guinea pigs and a dog, that was my dads, my my dad lost his place, so now we have him.  Someday I want to get our own puppy, I don't feel any real attachment to my dad's dog. 

• Dani_Lynn
    August 25, 2011 at 10:41 AM

We have a white German Shepherd.  Love her to pieces but she's blowing her coat right now and giving my vaccuum a run for it's money!

• splatz
    by splatz
    August 25, 2011 at 10:49 AM
    No pets. And I don't see any in our near future.
  • goddess99
    August 25, 2011 at 12:17 PM

We have 1 guinea pig - Sonny

2 cats - Avery and Martha

1 dog, a chow, lab mix ? - Zoe ..she has a pink and black tongue, she's all black with a Very thick undercoat. When we got her she weighed about 40 pounds and the shelter said she could lose a few pounds but lol yeah in this house- not gona happen. She now weighs about 75 pounds and doesn't look fat at all. It just looks like she's a large breed dog, which she is. No one knocks on our door twice LOL I love it.

• mrsnoble2004
    August 25, 2011 at 12:44 PM

We have a basset hound named Ash. Presently pouting because it was bath day. Which he loves, until it's time to rinse.

• cocoa132
    August 25, 2011 at 12:47 PM

i have two dogs and a kitten. A chow and a poodle mixed and a gray cat

• armywife1229
    August 25, 2011 at 1:06 PM

We don't have any, but we'd like a dog soon.

• Kaelansmom
    August 25, 2011 at 1:30 PM

I have a lab/dane mix and a belgian Malinois mix

I wouldn't mind having a Saint Bernard or another chow chow

• insanemomof4
    August 25, 2011 at 2:08 PM
    We have a Beagle named Penny and a grey and white cat named Frisky. My boys each have 1 white mouse and a few goldfish and a beta fish. Oh and our newest addition is a lil kitten named Tiny shes 8 weeks old.