Featured Posts
insanemomof4
I Had To Call The Cops! Crazy Man On The Loose!!
August 22, 2011 at 12:25 PM
Yesterday we had my youngest daughter Emilys birthday party. And when the step father of one of the girls that attended the party came to pick them up which was at 9:30. He told us that while he was driving here just a mile down the rd that this guy came outta nowhere. And he almost hit him with his pickup. We live in the country and so theres very few houses and lots of dirt roads. It wouldnt have concerned me but the dude looked like he was high on drugs and get this he was carrying a shotgun. Pitch black outside couldnt see a thing i was scared so i called the cops. Needless to say we didnt get much sleep last nite worrying about the guy showing up here. What a night. So ladies what kinds of creepy or strange things have happened to u or someone you know. Share ur stories here.

Replies

• Peanutx3
    August 22, 2011 at 12:30 PM

I called the cops a few years ago on New Years morning.  It was after midnight and I was awoken to sounds of a fight right outside my window.  I heard a lot of yelling and then the scrape of metal and "I'm going to kill you!"

• Sara.Worthey
    August 22, 2011 at 12:35 PM
    Only called the cops after my parents house, where I was staying on college break, was broken into. The kid, yes kid, was dumb and took movies he liked (apparently he didn't want brokeback mountain?), no money, no electonics, but rings that were from the coin machine.

The other time was when the back door of my parents house was open, stuff was looked through and my brother was missing. Turns out he was taken by the police cause a girl lied about her age. He was released when she admitted she lied.
  • goddess99
    August 22, 2011 at 1:04 PM

hmmm can't think of anything..

• jltplk25
    August 22, 2011 at 1:50 PM

I found a bookbag under our porch one day. I thought DH might have put it under there so I pulled it out. As I was going through it, I found some tax papers. DH was a jailer at the time so I called him and asked what I should do and he told me to call the cops. An officer came out to take a report/bag then left. When DH came home, he said that the name on the papers turned out to be wanted by the police.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN