Featured Posts
jltplk25
Fashion...
August 22, 2011 at 12:12 AM

If you had the 'ideal' body, what sort of clothes would you wear? Would you wear the same thing you do right now or would you try to pull off a different look?

I've always loved the skater/punk-ish look (think, PAC Sun) but haven't ever had the guts to do it. I felt like a poser every time I tried to look 'fashionable'. The last time I wore something I saw in a magazine was when I was in the seventh grade. I wore a flower print ankle length skirt with this top that had a snowboarder on it. To top it off, I wore my black boots. It looked cool in my Delia magazine, not so much on me! Lol.

Replies

• LOswald0314
    August 22, 2011 at 1:27 AM

I love the classic look.  If money were no object it would be banana republic, ann taylor loft and nordstroms!!  I dress like that now for the most part though.  I used to shop at pac sun in high school and still like some of the stuff they have but not the overall skater look.

• jltplk25
    August 22, 2011 at 11:22 AM
    Now that I'm older and a mom, I don't think it would matter if I was back in a size 5/7 or not. I feel like I'm trying to be something I'm not if I shop in the junior section but at the same time I don't really find anything in the womens department either.
  • jltplk25
    August 22, 2011 at 11:22 AM
    Oh.. I also tend to dress 'country'. Jeans, boots, and plaid. Lol
  • goddess99
    August 22, 2011 at 1:13 PM

If I were back to the size I used to be I would still wear the type of clothes I was wearing back then. I was a bartender so my clothes were kinda sexy, mostly Calvin Klein.

• mrsnoble2004
    August 22, 2011 at 2:25 PM

I would probably stick with my jeans, t-shirts, and sweaters.

• USAFamily
    August 22, 2011 at 9:20 PM

I would basically wear what I wear now -maybe throw a bikini on every once in awhile lol.

Now if  money were no object..... I'd be singing a different tune.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts