Featured Posts
jltplk25
Fashion...
August 22, 2011 at 12:12 AM

If you had the 'ideal' body, what sort of clothes would you wear? Would you wear the same thing you do right now or would you try to pull off a different look?

I've always loved the skater/punk-ish look (think, PAC Sun) but haven't ever had the guts to do it. I felt like a poser every time I tried to look 'fashionable'. The last time I wore something I saw in a magazine was when I was in the seventh grade. I wore a flower print ankle length skirt with this top that had a snowboarder on it. To top it off, I wore my black boots. It looked cool in my Delia magazine, not so much on me! Lol.

Replies

• LOswald0314
    August 22, 2011 at 1:27 AM

I love the classic look.  If money were no object it would be banana republic, ann taylor loft and nordstroms!!  I dress like that now for the most part though.  I used to shop at pac sun in high school and still like some of the stuff they have but not the overall skater look.

• jltplk25
    August 22, 2011 at 11:22 AM
    Now that I'm older and a mom, I don't think it would matter if I was back in a size 5/7 or not. I feel like I'm trying to be something I'm not if I shop in the junior section but at the same time I don't really find anything in the womens department either.
  • jltplk25
    August 22, 2011 at 11:22 AM
    Oh.. I also tend to dress 'country'. Jeans, boots, and plaid. Lol
  • goddess99
    August 22, 2011 at 1:13 PM

If I were back to the size I used to be I would still wear the type of clothes I was wearing back then. I was a bartender so my clothes were kinda sexy, mostly Calvin Klein.

• mrsnoble2004
    August 22, 2011 at 2:25 PM

I would probably stick with my jeans, t-shirts, and sweaters.

• USAFamily
    August 22, 2011 at 9:20 PM

I would basically wear what I wear now -maybe throw a bikini on every once in awhile lol.

Now if  money were no object..... I'd be singing a different tune.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN