Featured Posts
goddess99
Netflix
August 20, 2011 at 9:49 PM

What's everyone watching? Favorite shows?

Replies

• Sara.Worthey
    August 22, 2011 at 12:17 PM
    I watch too much on netflix right now, since there is no att uverse in the attic where I live at night.
  • goddess99
    August 22, 2011 at 1:07 PM

Yay that's great  =D  you'll love the money you're gona save

Quoting jltplk25:

Thanks! I talked to dh and we decided to cancel our satellite and switch to Netflix. DirectTV offered us a package at $29 a month with a $5 discount for a year but he turned it down.

Quoting goddess99:

good luck :) I know the feeling about prices going up. Our cable started at $20 and when we finally cancelled it was at $50.

Quoting jltplk25:

Yeah it started out at 70-something then it went up to 80, 85, now $88. We have DirectTV. :/

Thanks! I will have to talk to DH and see if this is something we could use.

Quoting goddess99:

$88 a month holy crap lol I know the prices are going up some on Netflix but I believe streaming is $8 a month and dvds will be $8 (minimum) a month as well. But wow if you just got streaming and then used other free sites like hulu you would save $80 a month. 

Quoting jltplk25:

If you don't mind me asking, how much do you pay to stream/use dvds? We're currently paying $88 a month for satellite and have been thinking about getting rid of it.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN