Featured Posts
MissLoveLyfe
I'm a smoker.
August 18, 2011 at 6:04 PM

Is this statement true or false for you?

It's true for me... It's a bad habit that I want to break but it's hard. I smoke outside and never in front of my kids. I want to quit for health reason, and it's something that I never want my kids to do.

True or False?
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 24% - True
  2. 76% - False

Replies

• prissypoptart
    August 18, 2011 at 6:07 PM
    I use to smoke a year ago.. but I quit using the niccorette lozenges.. if I had a craving I popped one in my mouth and it was gone.. if you really want to quit you should try it... :)
  • MissLoveLyfe
    August 18, 2011 at 6:08 PM

Thanks! I'll look into that!

• Peanutx3
    August 18, 2011 at 6:26 PM

I have never smoked.

• briellesmomma
    August 18, 2011 at 6:30 PM

I want to. Ive tried all the basic ways: cold turkey, lozenges, gum and patches. Nothing worked for me yet. I am working on it though.

• Dani_Lynn
    August 18, 2011 at 6:46 PM
    I quit for good six years ago. I quit when I was pregnant with DD but started again when she was 18 months old due to extreme circumstances in our lives at that time. She was 4 when I quit for good.
  • TruthSeeker.
    August 18, 2011 at 7:06 PM

Former smoker. 7 yrs now!!

• Oddy_Knocky
    August 18, 2011 at 8:08 PM

I smoke one a day at about 9am. Does that make me a smoker? I don't think so. 

• Kristin42010
    August 18, 2011 at 8:17 PM
    I don't smoke my husband does. I told him to think about the kids and how it could shorten his life and take him before they were old enough to understand. He is now trying to quit. Goodluck
  • mrsnoble2004
    August 18, 2011 at 8:34 PM

My doctor me I need to lose 50 pounds before I try to quit smoking. Idiot! Needless to say even with Chantix I failed due to a poor support system. Chantix made me feel more hormonal than when pregnant if you can imagine. Had to quit taking it because I felt like I was bipolar or something on it.

• bramamber
    August 18, 2011 at 9:38 PM
    False.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN