Featured Posts
splatz
lets see your kiddos!
by splatz
August 16, 2011 at 12:16 PM
Post a pic, tell us how old they are and anything else you would like to.
If you don't post pics of your kids online, then just tell us about them.

Replies

• splatz
    by splatz
    August 16, 2011 at 2:04 PM
    Bump! I'm looking for pics on my phone so I can post.
  • splatz
    by splatz
    August 16, 2011 at 2:19 PM
    Cameron is 5. He will be 6 in November. He is the sweet laid back one, definitely a mamas boy! This picture is him yesterday before his first day of kindergarten. :)

Kaitlyn is 10 months (one year on 9-21). She is my little monster. She has a little attitude already, I'm in trouble! This is a picture of her yesterday.

• Kaelansmom
    August 16, 2011 at 2:50 PM

This is Kaelan on his first day of school. He is 5 and has Asperger's. He loves his dogs, trains and cars :)

• LindaClement
    August 17, 2011 at 12:05 PM

These are my girls, the day the younger (brunette, 19) gave her sister (22) a laptop for her birthday.

They're both currently working in food services, doing piecework as they build their businesses. The younger is a professional photographer, the elder a seamstress/tailor.

• splatz
    by splatz
    August 17, 2011 at 12:58 PM
    I recognize him from the picture :) we must be in a few other groups together.
    He's a cutie!

Quoting Kaelansmom:

This is Kaelan on his first day of school. He is 5 and has Asperger's. He loves his dogs, trains and cars :)

• splatz
    by splatz
    August 17, 2011 at 12:59 PM
    Gorgeous girls!

Quoting LindaClement:

These are my girls, the day the younger (brunette, 19) gave her sister (22) a laptop for her birthday.

They're both currently working in food services, doing piecework as they build their businesses. The younger is a professional photographer, the elder a seamstress/tailor.

• bramamber
    August 17, 2011 at 1:01 PM

Sabrina and Keaton. Need to fond one of Benjamin.
  • LindaClement
    August 17, 2011 at 1:20 PM

They are! It helps if you plan ahead, and pick out a hot dad!kissing dad

Quoting splatz:

Gorgeous girls!

Quoting LindaClement:

• jltplk25
    August 17, 2011 at 2:25 PM

This is Landon. He'll be five on 12/25. He loves cars, trains, dinosaurs, Transformers, Superheroes, coloring, and his Sissy. Landon currently thinks he's an FBI agent. :)

This smilely little girl is Lexi. She's 13 months old now so this pic is a little old. She loves babies, spinning in circles, dancing, chasing/following Bubba, and climbing.

• USAFamily
    August 17, 2011 at 2:34 PM

Aw your kids have beautiful eyes!!

Quoting jltplk25:

This is Landon. He'll be five on 12/25. He loves cars, trains, dinosaurs, Transformers, Superheroes, coloring, and his Sissy. Landon currently thinks he's an FBI agent. :)

This smilely little girl is Lexi. She's 13 months old now so this pic is a little old. She loves babies, spinning in circles, dancing, chasing/following Bubba, and climbing.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts