Featured Posts
skullys29
I have a couple questions....
August 16, 2011 at 11:37 AM

I have a couple questions, all different "subjects" just thought I would put them into one post.

1) I recently had a baby shower and I am writing out thank you cards. Everyone was beyond generous that I feel bad just writing a card. I want to make a small thank you gift or favor. Anybody have any ideas?

2) I am 34 weeks pregnant and we are preparing for baby. When did you pack your bag for the hospital and what did you pack? What did you pack for baby?

love you sign

Replies

• armywife1229
    August 20, 2011 at 12:47 PM

I don't think you need to do a thank you gift. Perhaps send pictures later of the baby?

As far as the hospital bag, I had mine in Germany and had to pack everything, including towels and toiletries, so I'm no help.

• Leighanne29
    August 20, 2011 at 7:51 PM

I would skip the gift, or wait 'til the baby is born to mail out the thank-yous and include a magnet with his/her pic, birth announcement, whatever...

As far as packing a bag?  I always did super early just because I'm impatient and hate waiting...  since I couldn't control when the baby came, I occupied myself with preparing!  For myself, chapstick was vital!  Hard candies, slippers, a robe, hand lotion..  that sort of stuff.  For the baby, just their outfit to wear home, booties and blanket.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts