Featured Posts
Love060708kids
What's your biggest challenge
August 15, 2011 at 10:05 PM

As a mom?  What have you encountered that you had to work through?  What has been easiest for you?

Replies

• mrsnoble2004
    August 15, 2011 at 10:58 PM

As a mom my most recent challenge is trying to keep my patience while trying help my 12 year old learn how to handle pms. I used to have a hard time dealing with clean up when all three of my girls come down with the stomach flu but over the years I've managed to develop a stronger stomach than what I started out with. Easy for me seems to be the sleep deprivation that goes with being a parent.

• LOswald0314
    August 16, 2011 at 1:35 AM

My biggest challenge has been dealing with the guilt I'm constantly feeling! First it was because I had PPD, then because I felt like I wasn't stimlulating ds enough doing fun things everyday, then because my babies are close in age so I worry they're not getting enough one on one time....gah the mommy guilt never ends, lol!

• jltplk25
    August 16, 2011 at 8:41 AM

For me the challenge is remembering that my kids are just that- kids. They're not mini adults capable of reasoning or understanding on every single thing I say or do. The easiest thing has been letting go of doubts about my ability to care for another person. I never wanted children because I didn't think I would be a very good mom. While I do still have the occasional doubt, I wouldn't give up my babies for anything. They're the best thing in my life. :)

• splatz
    by splatz
    August 16, 2011 at 9:13 AM
    Hmmm.. Its probably balancing all my responsibilities. Which shouldn't be hard. I'm a SAHM. Now that school started I'm hoping to find a better routine that works for the kids. Some days I just feel like I get nothing accomplished that I want to.
  • WillsMOM72
    August 16, 2011 at 9:17 AM
    To have more patience.
  • LovelyLauren55
    August 16, 2011 at 9:30 AM

As a mom my biggest challenge is PATIENCE, but I am working on it! And I have gotten MUCH better :) 

• LindaClement
    August 16, 2011 at 3:31 PM

Keeping my mouth shut.

My commentary is not always welcome, and I don't need to talk about everything I know all the time. In fact, I joined a public speaking club to get better at recognizing when It's Not Linda's Turn to Talk.

• Love060708kids
    August 16, 2011 at 3:37 PM

I hear you there! I tend to do that a lot!

Quoting LindaClement:

Keeping my mouth shut.

My commentary is not always welcome, and I don't need to talk about everything I know all the time. In fact, I joined a public speaking club to get better at recognizing when It's Not Linda's Turn to Talk.

• Love060708kids

I'm with you, i've been working on my patience as well :)

Quoting LovelyLauren55:

As a mom my biggest challenge is PATIENCE, but I am working on it! And I have gotten MUCH better :) 

• Love060708kids

ditto

Quoting WillsMOM72:

To have more patience.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email