Featured Posts
USAFamily
What brands do you 'trust'?
August 10, 2011 at 9:34 PM

Are you a loyalist to any brands? Clothing, food, cars? Which ones do you love? Any that you hate?

Replies

• paganbaby
    August 11, 2011 at 11:26 PM

Eh I'm pretty neutral.

• lapcounter
    August 12, 2011 at 8:34 AM
    Clothing for me Maurices, GAP, clothing for my girls True Religion Chasing Fire-Flies.
    Food Craft Mac & Cheese, cleaning Kaboom.
  • USAFamily
    August 12, 2011 at 2:52 PM

We have always been a big Ford family. Until recently lol. I can't afford what I want, so we ended up getting a Subaru Outback.

And I love Huggies :)

Quoting Mommy_of_Riley:

Vehicles: FORD

Diapers: Huggies

• USAFamily
    August 12, 2011 at 2:55 PM

I only buy Ragu Chunky, Mama's special garden spaghetti sauce!

Miracle Whip mmmmmm...

Oreos-the store brand never tastes the same!

Old Navy and Target for most of the family's clothes.

I'm sure that there is more, but that is what I can think of!

• thenguyenclan
    August 14, 2011 at 1:45 PM

i dont care much about clothes....food...some of the time i am brand loyal...cars i could also care less about...

• babowes
    by babowes
    August 14, 2011 at 3:42 PM
    Yes on the tomato soup!

Quoting Dani_Lynn:

Kraft for mac & cheese, Campbell's for tomato soup, DH's next truck will be a Ford since they didn't take bailout money. We won't buy Chevy or Dodge got my next car. Probably Honda.

• babowes
    by babowes
    August 14, 2011 at 3:55 PM
    Pretty easy going on things but I do like huggies or pampers. I will use Sams and Costco wipes though. We do have two Honda cars.....but neverknow what w will get next....so far they are going strong.
  • LindaClement
    August 15, 2011 at 1:34 PM

I'd buy Toyota or Subara again without giving it a second thought.

I expect Sony to do exactly what it's adverstised to do, probably for a lot longer than its competitors. Same with KitchenAid. I'd buy Dell again --we have 3 very stable computers (2 laptops, one desktop) from them. Much, much better than the Acers my mom and I should never have purchased.

I used to trust Maytag, but that was back in the olden days when they made the washer and dryer my parents still use that are 37 years old... unlike mine that died after only 22. I expect the current models to last 8 or 10, tops.

Panasonic used to be a good brand, now (like Fruit of the Loom and some others) it's a label that anyone can licence to use on their products, which adds instability to the quality.

I don't pay much attention to clothing brands --I tend to shop second hand and look for quality garments and sewing skill, which is not necessarily present in big name brands.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts