Featured Posts
Kaelansmom
Bwahahahaha
August 10, 2011 at 3:49 AM

Our lawsuit-obsessed society has forced product manufacturers to cover their "you-know-whats" by writing warning labels to protect us from ourselves. Some are funny, some are absolutely ridiculous, but all are guaranteed to stand up in court.

1. Child-size Superman and Batman costumes come with this warning label: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly."

2. A clothes iron comes with this caution: "Warning: Never iron clothes on the body." Ouch!

3. The instructions for a medical thermometer advise: "Do not use orally after using rectally."

The warning on pepper spray reads
The warning on pepper spray
reads "May irritate eyes."

4. The side of a Slush Puppy cup warns: "This ice may be cold." The only thing dumber than this would be a disclaimer stating: "No puppies were harmed in the making of this product."

5. The box of a 500-piece puzzle reads: "Some assembly required."

6. A Power Puff Girls costume discourages: "You cannot save the world!"

7. A box of PMS relief tablets has this advice: "Warning: Do not use if you have prostate problems."

8. Cans of Easy Cheese contain this instruction: "For best results, remove cap."

9. A warning label on a nighttime sleep-aid reads: "Warning: May cause drowsiness."

10. Cans of self-defense pepper spray caution: "May irritate eyes."

11. Both boys and girls should read the label on the Harry Potter toy broom: "This broom does not actually fly."

Replies

• Dani_Lynn
    August 10, 2011 at 10:01 AM
    4 made me giggle
  • paganbaby
    August 10, 2011 at 1:06 PM

laughing

• usmclife58
    August 10, 2011 at 2:40 PM

Awesome

• sparkle11971
    August 10, 2011 at 4:08 PM

5 and 8 Lol 10 too duuuh status LOL well all but I guess they assume kids are really that dumb  for the toys. Maybe but to have it on a label...

• LOswald0314
    August 10, 2011 at 4:41 PM
    Lol!
  • bramamber
    August 10, 2011 at 5:11 PM
    Lol
  • TruthSeeker.
    August 10, 2011 at 5:23 PM

LOL

• Sara.Worthey
    August 10, 2011 at 6:21 PM

I have seen others, I think there were emailed to me. I will look later to see. They are funny though.

• Kaelansmom
    August 10, 2011 at 6:36 PM

Someone had to have tried something to get these warnings placed ... lol

• LivinDeadGurl
    August 10, 2011 at 8:08 PM

Hahahaha!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!