Our lawsuit-obsessed society has forced product manufacturers to
cover their "you-know-whats" by writing warning labels to protect us
from ourselves. Some are funny, some are absolutely ridiculous, but all
are guaranteed to stand up in court.
1. Child-size Superman and Batman costumes come with this warning label: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly."
2. A clothes iron comes with this caution: "Warning: Never iron clothes on the body." Ouch!
3. The instructions for a medical thermometer advise: "Do not use orally after using rectally."
The warning on pepper spray
reads "May irritate eyes."
side of a Slush Puppy cup warns: "This ice may be cold." The only thing
dumber than this would be a disclaimer stating: "No puppies were harmed
in the making of this product."
5. The box of a 500-piece puzzle reads: "Some assembly required."
6. A Power Puff Girls costume discourages: "You cannot save the world!"
7. A box of PMS relief tablets has this advice: "Warning: Do not use if you have prostate problems."
8. Cans of Easy Cheese contain this instruction: "For best results, remove cap."
9. A warning label on a nighttime sleep-aid reads: "Warning: May cause drowsiness."
10. Cans of self-defense pepper spray caution: "May irritate eyes."
11. Both boys and girls should read the label on the Harry Potter toy broom: "This broom does not actually fly."
by Dani_LynnAugust 10, 2011 at 10:01 AM4 made me giggle
by paganbabyAugust 10, 2011 at 1:06 PM
by usmclife58August 10, 2011 at 2:40 PM
by sparkle11971August 10, 2011 at 4:08 PM
5 and 8 Lol 10 too duuuh status LOL well all but I guess they assume kids are really that dumb for the toys. Maybe but to have it on a label...
by LOswald0314August 10, 2011 at 4:41 PMLol!
by TruthSeeker.August 10, 2011 at 5:23 PM
by Sara.WortheyAugust 10, 2011 at 6:21 PM
I have seen others, I think there were emailed to me. I will look later to see. They are funny though.
by KaelansmomAugust 10, 2011 at 6:36 PM
Someone had to have tried something to get these warnings placed ... lol
August 10, 2011 at 8:08 PM