tears30314
he is abusive to his brother!
August 9, 2011 at 8:54 PM
my seven yr old takes sibling rivalry to the next level. my four yr old is my second baby. he has always had this intense hatred toward my four yr old. i broke it off with df and moved to a shelter when my ds2 was 4 Months. my ds1 put him in a swing and pushed the swing so high that the baby dropped out of there. or when I was changing him, I turned my back and he yanked ds2 by his feet to the floor. he has always had this resentment towards him. fast forward to today, they play fight alot but ds1 always takes it far and today he went too far. he had the nerve to walk up to me and tell me yeah, i punched him in the stomach(smething he has been doing a lot lately). so I went to check on ds2, he is doubled over in pain,crying trying to catch his breath. i just cant take it anymore. he wanted sme soda but I dont give them any but every once in a blue moon. well i offered him sme ina cup, he didnt want it so I gave it to ds2. well ds1 spills it all over him. I have 2 yr old and a boy due in Sept. So I honestly

Replies

• paganbaby
    August 10, 2011 at 1:02 PM

I agree with this.

How is he in school and around other kids?

Quoting Mommy_of_Riley:

I'd look into behavior therapy...

• tears30314
    August 10, 2011 at 1:47 PM
    he is really popular in school. everyone knows him. but he was getting bullied so he took it upon himself to slam a nine yr old on his back and head when he was six. i dont know, he is good one minute and bad to say the least the next. he never was like this til he started school.

Quoting paganbaby:

I agree with this.

How is he in school and around other kids?

Quoting Mommy_of_Riley:

I'd look into behavior therapy...

• usmclife58
    August 10, 2011 at 2:39 PM

Quoting LOswald0314:

If he's purposely physically hurting you other son then he may need to see someone mama, before it gets worse. Fighting is normal to an extent, but it sounds like this goes beyond that.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN