Featured Posts
Miss.Lena.1
Flab! Help!
August 9, 2011 at 6:26 PM
So I've been working out and eating ring and I have lost weight but the only problem is that its created a flap type thing? Where my c section scar is and I can not get it to go away no after what it's so flabby and not tight at all it just feels like my skin is like a grandmas neck its not thick anymore and idk what to do? Anyone else have this problem? I had a baby 6 months ago btw.

Replies

• Miss.Lena.1
    August 9, 2011 at 6:28 PM
    Eating right**
  • babowes
    by babowes
    August 9, 2011 at 7:15 PM
    Abs....core.....pilates
  • armywife1229
    August 9, 2011 at 8:27 PM

And you have to give it some time. It took 9 months to put the weight on, give your body some time to heal.

• Maddies_mom101
    August 9, 2011 at 9:02 PM

give it some time.... keep doing what you are doing

• LOswald0314
    August 9, 2011 at 9:03 PM
    Give it time. But honestly, for a lot of women that never goes away because it's your skin that stretched out.
  • Peanutx3
    August 9, 2011 at 10:53 PM

You want the honest truth about that c-section flab?

My youngest will be 5 next month.  I have had 3 c-sections, I weigh 103 pounds.  I eat right and do exercise.  I still have that flab of extra skin.  I have spoken to many moms that have had c-sections and they all still have the flab.  

• Miss.Lena.1
    August 10, 2011 at 7:58 AM
    Quoting Peanutx3:

You want the honest truth about that c-section flab?

My youngest will be 5 next month.  I have had 3 c-sections, I weigh 103 pounds.  I eat right and do exercise.  I still have that flab of extra skin.  I have spoken to many moms that have had c-sections and they all still have the flab.  

That's what I thought but thank you for being honest:) my mom said I might have to have surgery to fix it someday.
  • johnny4ever
    August 10, 2011 at 8:26 AM

I noticed since my hysterectomy +19 staples things arent where they were before.lol

• armywife1229
    August 10, 2011 at 8:56 AM

Its part of having kids, just like stretch marks. I'd say give it time and if it bothers you that much, you could look into surgery later on.

• usmclife58
    August 10, 2011 at 2:45 PM

Unfortunately, surgery is often the only way to correct it.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts