Featured Posts
Miss.Lena.1
Flab! Help!
August 9, 2011 at 6:26 PM
So I've been working out and eating ring and I have lost weight but the only problem is that its created a flap type thing? Where my c section scar is and I can not get it to go away no after what it's so flabby and not tight at all it just feels like my skin is like a grandmas neck its not thick anymore and idk what to do? Anyone else have this problem? I had a baby 6 months ago btw.

Replies

• Miss.Lena.1
    August 9, 2011 at 6:28 PM
    Eating right**
  • babowes
    by babowes
    August 9, 2011 at 7:15 PM
    Abs....core.....pilates
  • armywife1229
    August 9, 2011 at 8:27 PM

And you have to give it some time. It took 9 months to put the weight on, give your body some time to heal.

• Maddies_mom101
    August 9, 2011 at 9:02 PM

give it some time.... keep doing what you are doing

• LOswald0314
    August 9, 2011 at 9:03 PM
    Give it time. But honestly, for a lot of women that never goes away because it's your skin that stretched out.
  • Peanutx3
    August 9, 2011 at 10:53 PM

You want the honest truth about that c-section flab?

My youngest will be 5 next month.  I have had 3 c-sections, I weigh 103 pounds.  I eat right and do exercise.  I still have that flab of extra skin.  I have spoken to many moms that have had c-sections and they all still have the flab.  

• Miss.Lena.1
    August 10, 2011 at 7:58 AM
    Quoting Peanutx3:

You want the honest truth about that c-section flab?

My youngest will be 5 next month.  I have had 3 c-sections, I weigh 103 pounds.  I eat right and do exercise.  I still have that flab of extra skin.  I have spoken to many moms that have had c-sections and they all still have the flab.  

That's what I thought but thank you for being honest:) my mom said I might have to have surgery to fix it someday.
  • johnny4ever
    August 10, 2011 at 8:26 AM

I noticed since my hysterectomy +19 staples things arent where they were before.lol

• armywife1229
    August 10, 2011 at 8:56 AM

Its part of having kids, just like stretch marks. I'd say give it time and if it bothers you that much, you could look into surgery later on.

• usmclife58
    August 10, 2011 at 2:45 PM

Unfortunately, surgery is often the only way to correct it.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN