Miss.Lena.1
Flab! Help!
August 9, 2011 at 6:26 PM
So I've been working out and eating ring and I have lost weight but the only problem is that its created a flap type thing? Where my c section scar is and I can not get it to go away no after what it's so flabby and not tight at all it just feels like my skin is like a grandmas neck its not thick anymore and idk what to do? Anyone else have this problem? I had a baby 6 months ago btw.

Replies

• Peanutx3
    August 14, 2011 at 12:58 PM
    I wish I had the money for one. I still look like I am pregnant with my belly flab.

Quoting TruthSeeker.:

Quoting Peanutx3:

You want the honest truth about that c-section flab?

My youngest will be 5 next month.  I have had 3 c-sections, I weigh 103 pounds.  I eat right and do exercise.  I still have that flab of extra skin.  I have spoken to many moms that have had c-sections and they all still have the flab.  

2 C-sections and yup. Still have the flab. I think it has to do with how they cut you and the fact they cut through the muscles. I think I will bet a tummy tuck:(

• LindaClement
    August 15, 2011 at 1:59 PM

Ha ha... nice...

Quoting Miss.Lena.1:

Eating right**

What you have there, ma'am, is skin --not fat. Excercise doesn't burn skin. It also doesn't tone it up.

Eventually --maybe years-- it will shrink back down to its previous size if you stay slender and eat right. If you were 17, it would take a year. If you're 60, it would take a decade. 

Skin stretches much faster than it shrinks. It took 9months to get it this large... and it's already smaller than it was when you gave birth. Patience, dear.

• BeachMommy07
    August 15, 2011 at 9:28 PM

Protein!

• splatz
    by splatz
    August 15, 2011 at 11:16 PM
    I feel you mama! I have a 10 month old and I hate the extra skin. I didn't have a c-section though. I'm 30+ lbs under my pre-preggo weight. So its going to take forever to even look decent. :(
  • Flaca43
    by Flaca43
    August 16, 2011 at 12:07 AM
    Wow...really?

Quoting lovinangels:

six months is not really enough time to figure out what your body is going to look like. It takes two years.

• Peanutx3
    August 16, 2011 at 1:21 AM

My last c-section was almost 5 years ago and I still have my flab. :(

Quoting Flaca43:

Wow...really?

Quoting lovinangels:

six months is not really enough time to figure out what your body is going to look like. It takes two years.

• Miss.Lena.1
    August 18, 2011 at 6:22 PM
    Quoting splatz:

I feel you mama! I have a 10 month old and I hate the extra skin. I didn't have a c-section though. I'm 30+ lbs under my pre-preggo weight. So its going to take forever to even look decent. :(

I'm afraid to ever get intimate w/ a guy I don't want him to think I'm gross. I just look weird naked :( & I have a million stretch marks I never wanna wear a bathing suit again :(