Featured Posts
Dani_Lynn
pets
August 4, 2011 at 1:19 PM
Do you have one or more? What kind? Wanna share a pic?

Replies

• Dani_Lynn
    August 4, 2011 at 1:24 PM
    We have a white German Shepherd. We almost lost her last year when she was just 7 months old due to a congenital disease process called EPI. Our vets in Kansas caught it early but just before a pcs and the vet we had in Florida refused to follow up and when I had the appt for a new vet she took a turn for the worse that led to hospitalization. Luckily the vets at Tue hospital and our new vet listened to me and we got her treatment started. She recovered wonderfully and has recently had a relapse, although not as severe. She is definitely my fur baby and I love her like a child.

I'll post pics when I am not on mobile.
  • Kaelansmom
    August 4, 2011 at 4:17 PM

This is Miss Trixie and she is a Belgian Malinois mix and she is 2 yrs old

and Boomer, my lab/dane mix.. he is 3 yrs old

• johnny4ever
    August 4, 2011 at 4:24 PM

nonne

• Dani_Lynn
    August 4, 2011 at 6:07 PM
    I was goingbto ask if she was a Malanois. Pretty pooches!

Quoting Kaelansmom:

This is Miss Trixie and she is a Belgian Malinois mix and she is 2 yrs old

and Boomer, my lab/dane mix.. he is 3 yrs old

• ecagle
    by ecagle
    August 4, 2011 at 6:53 PM

We have a miniture poodle who is 7 years old.  We're actually about to try and find a new home for him because I'll be going to live with my parents while hubby is at training and we'll have to move across country for that PLUS the parents have a HUGE newfie and my poodle is NOT friendly towards other animals (both dogs and cats).

• bramamber
    August 4, 2011 at 7:35 PM
    One dog named Josie.
  • paganbaby
    August 4, 2011 at 8:12 PM

I have a dog and too many cats,lol.

• Kaelansmom
    August 4, 2011 at 8:16 PM

Thanks... spoiled pooches as well :)

Quoting Dani_Lynn:

I was goingbto ask if she was a Malanois. Pretty pooches!

Quoting Kaelansmom:

*snip*

• mommyinindiana
    August 4, 2011 at 8:19 PM
    i have a black cat named shadow i took him in because my niece was going to dump him in the country to find his new home
  • tears30314
    August 4, 2011 at 10:46 PM
    i have a white pitbull named Cujo that we took in after seeing him get beat and abused with pipes and bats by sme kids. he is very calm and guarded. he bothers no one. then we got my baby maxie who is a good two yrs. old. she is a lab, chocolate at that. she is a great pet. she guards my house cuz cujo is just mad lazy
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts