Featured Posts
xxLukesMamaxx
Bed Time
July 29, 2011 at 9:02 PM

Do your kids have a bed time? If so what time is it? What is your bed time routine? 

Replies

• LOswald0314
    August 2, 2011 at 3:05 PM
    By 9. I would love my toddler to be in bed by 8 but he is a night owl and even 9 is a struggle.
  • bramamber
    August 2, 2011 at 3:24 PM
    Not right now.
  • LivinDeadGurl
    August 2, 2011 at 6:09 PM

During the summer they don't really have one. 

During the school year they all have to be in bed by 9pm. We usually do dinner, then baths, then family time before bed.

• USAFamily
    August 2, 2011 at 7:06 PM

We have a strict bedtime in my house (and I just made it an hour earlier for when school starts!) My girls have their baths at 6, and are in bed by 7. We are going to have to be up around 6:15 am when school starts, so I want my oldest to be somewhat prepared!

• Dani_Lynn
    August 2, 2011 at 7:28 PM

I've been way too lax this summer.  I need to start getting them into the school time routine now, though.

• Dani_Lynn
    August 2, 2011 at 7:29 PM

I'm going to aim for having them in bed by 8 and lights out by 9.  We'll have to be up around 5am to leave by 6:00 to get them to the before school program and get back to work.

• steelcrazy
    August 2, 2011 at 7:58 PM

My boys don't have a bedtime during the summer months.  During the school year, they brushteeth and go to bed - short sweet and simple routine.  They usually shower earlier in the evening or sometimes a little before brushing teeth.  Lights out for my youngest is 8:30 and for the oldest is 9:00.  They get up around 7:30 for school.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN