armywife85
People Sound Like Broken Records :) PIOG
July 28, 2011 at 9:20 PM
Every time I take my DD (almost 6 months) out, I hear the same comments and questions!

1)She's sooo tiny!

Ah! Thanks! DD isn't chunky, except her cheeks, and she's long. I guess that makes her tiny.

2)Did you give her the mohawk?! (Insert appalled face)

Um, NO!! She was born with lots of hair, but her baby hair fell out...every where except the top. Hence, the mohawk!

Geesh! I need to make her a shirt that says "I'm little and I have a rocking NATURAL mohawk!"

Lol! Oh, and they all say she's adorable too, but that's not annoying! ;)

Replies

• VintageWife
    July 28, 2011 at 9:35 PM
    It never ends :(
  • TruthSeeker.
    July 28, 2011 at 9:51 PM

LOL. For some reason people always told me how cute my son was. Uhhhh, hello she is in all pink? Serious? smh

• armywife85
    July 28, 2011 at 9:58 PM
    Lol! People always called my son a girl! He has gorgeous eyes! It didn't matter what he wore!

Quoting TruthSeeker.:

LOL. For some reason people always told me how cute my son was. Uhhhh, hello she is in all pink? Serious? smh

• LCG83
    by LCG83
    July 28, 2011 at 10:01 PM
    Everyone thought my son was a girl too even when dressed like a boy.

One day we were at thw ocean. Ds was about 4-5. These oldee ladies came up and were going on and on about how pretty "she" was. Finally he yells "I'M A BOY!!!!" lolololol

Quoting armywife85:

Lol! People always called my son a girl! He has gorgeous eyes! It didn't matter what he wore!

Quoting TruthSeeker.:

• TruthSeeker.
    July 28, 2011 at 10:12 PM

LOL

Quoting LCG83:

Everyone thought my son was a girl too even when dressed like a boy.

One day we were at thw ocean. Ds was about 4-5. These oldee ladies came up and were going on and on about how pretty "she" was. Finally he yells "I'M A BOY!!!!" lolololol

Quoting armywife85:

Quoting TruthSeeker.:

• xxLukesMamaxx
    July 28, 2011 at 10:19 PM
    Its always the same!
  • Liansmommie
    July 28, 2011 at 11:13 PM

Quoting TruthSeeker.:

I dressed my son in very boy prints, green military, footballs, trucks etc and I always got comments on how beautiful my daughter was. I even kept his hair short

• Charizma77
    July 28, 2011 at 11:48 PM

So true!

• 4kidz916
    July 29, 2011 at 10:46 AM

I know what you mean about the mohawk comments. My oldest daughter was the same way and her hair was really unruly. Poor thing

• websorceress
    July 30, 2011 at 2:45 AM

LOL people are just plain rude........even doctors.........