Featured Posts
VintageWife
Stupid devil in the mirror story!
July 28, 2011 at 12:53 AM

So this morning I was reading that story. Sorry to paint the picture, but I was in the group on my cell in the bathroom by my entryway. I got done and exited the restroom and as I was passing the front door, I peeked out the window.

Now I find it creepy that there is a window in the door so I keep it covered by a little sheet. I often peer around it so I can see what's going on with the neighborhood or weather.

As I moved the "curtain", there was a face peering at me. I freakin' jumped! I opened the door a little so just my head could be seen (i didn't have a bra on) and he introduced himself as a Swedish exchange student selling educational books, but my heart was pounding. I'm like who just stands there?!? The bell hadn't been rang or anything!

Replies

• LivinDeadGurl
    July 28, 2011 at 2:06 AM

Freaky!

• VintageWife
    July 28, 2011 at 2:15 AM

It was just freaky that I had just read that story and all the sudden some kid is standing there like that.

• VintageWife
    July 28, 2011 at 2:17 AM

Oh yeah, then I told him I wasn't interested at the time cause I had to get the baby up. This evening, we were on our way home and when we pulled into the neighborhood, I seen he was back and told hubby to drive down the street (my brother lives down there). LOL. Is that bad?!?

• Peanutx3
    July 28, 2011 at 11:36 AM

Freaky

• MistressMinerva
    July 28, 2011 at 11:39 AM

Freaky

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!