Featured Posts
LuLu5J
Does the Galaxy Tab 10.1 have 3G capacity?
by LuLu5J
July 26, 2011 at 12:08 PM

If I don't win we are seriously considering getting one but I need to know if it has 3G capacity like the iPad.  I know that there's a smaller Galaxy that has it but it's too small.  I would like to have internet access everywhere if I get it.  I looked it up on the website but I don't see anything.  Can someone fill me in on this?

Replies

• fineyouguyswin
    July 26, 2011 at 12:18 PM

I believe so.

• steelcrazy
    July 26, 2011 at 1:14 PM

I am fairly certain that it does.  I've been looking at them and have tried out quite a few tablets at the Verizon store.  It is very easy to go into a store and check them out.  Go without hubby and tell the sales person that you have to talk to your hubs before making a decision, easy peasy.

• Courtney610
    July 26, 2011 at 1:17 PM

I just googled, and it does! 

• johnny4ever
    July 26, 2011 at 1:47 PM

yep

• LuLu5J
    by LuLu5J
    July 26, 2011 at 2:06 PM

Thanks, Ladies, I wasn't sure

• LuLu5J
    by LuLu5J
    July 26, 2011 at 2:07 PM

Oh wow! I didn't realize it was verizon, duh!  lol!  I'll have to go do that.  Thanks!

Quoting steelcrazy:

I am fairly certain that it does.  I've been looking at them and have tried out quite a few tablets at the Verizon store.  It is very easy to go into a store and check them out.  Go without hubby and tell the sales person that you have to talk to your hubs before making a decision, easy peasy.

• sweettigeress
    July 26, 2011 at 9:52 PM

I'm pretty sure it does.

• usmclife58
    July 27, 2011 at 8:53 PM

:)

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!