Featured Posts
mom2b116
haunted places
July 23, 2011 at 9:32 PM

do you have any  haunted places  in the town you live in ?

this is mine

An extremely dedicated and involved actor, simply known by many as "Ralph", died in 1994. His spirit has been spotted on several occasions. A beginning actor was alone one night, and spotted a man sitting in a chair, smoking a pipe. He later told a seasoned actor and friend of his, who brought him to a picture of Ralph, asking him if that was the man he saw. He promptly said yes. Another actor reports during a dress rehearsal where they did absolutely no technical things whatsoever, the cast was on stage when suddenly Greensleeves began to play out of nowhere. They ran up to the soundbooth, which was empty, and tried to turn the CD player off. Before they could, the song changed right before their eyes! Others have witnessed in the costume attic by the light of the "Ghost Light" which is left on every night since the first sighting.

Replies

• LivinDeadGurl
    July 23, 2011 at 9:43 PM

We sure do. We have a lot of places around here. This is one of the best known ones.

http://www.haunted-places-to-go.com/driskill-hotel.html

• Charli627
    July 23, 2011 at 10:13 PM
    Umm...Idk
  • mom2b116
    July 24, 2011 at 10:35 AM

i wish we had more ,, only 3 where i live .. the one i posted . we have a cemetery with a grave that's supposed to glow  and a old nut house ,,  and yes I've been to all 3 trying to see something i love this kind of stuff

• LivinDeadGurl
    July 24, 2011 at 1:27 PM

I have a whole book of haunted places here in town.

• Kaelansmom
    July 24, 2011 at 1:50 PM

Well.. I live on Wheeler AAF in Hawaii.

The school is haunted

So are parts of Schofield Barracks

http://theshadowlands.net/places/hawaii.htm

• earthangel1967
    July 24, 2011 at 3:42 PM

We have "things" happen no matter where we live in every house and apt we ever lived in.  Those things seem to run on my moms side of the family in every generation. 

• lovinangels
    July 24, 2011 at 10:01 PM

there's a restaurant and a couple of hotels.

• paganbaby
    July 24, 2011 at 10:52 PM
    Quoting Charli627:

Umm...Idk
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN