Featured Posts
2girlsandcat
Galaxy Tab
July 23, 2011 at 12:44 PM

Wanted to wish all you ladys Good Luck....I'm guessing Monday someone well be a proud winner of the Galaxy Tab!

fingers crossedgood luck

Replies

• johnny4ever
    July 23, 2011 at 12:48 PM

Good Luck!

• lovinangels
    July 23, 2011 at 1:10 PM

good luck to you as well. 

• batjmom
    by batjmom
    July 23, 2011 at 1:27 PM

Good luck! 

• midnight_storm
    July 23, 2011 at 1:29 PM
    Good luck:)
  • VintageWife
    July 23, 2011 at 1:32 PM

Good luck everyone! But don't be surprised if they don't announce it for a couple weeks. It takes their time up tallying how many replies people made and all that sometimes.

• TexasWife
    July 23, 2011 at 4:25 PM

Good luck to you as well. :)

• fineyouguyswin
    July 23, 2011 at 4:48 PM

Good luck everyone :O) I never win anything of cafemom but it is always worth a try.lol Can't win if you don't try right :O)

• 2girlsandcat
    July 23, 2011 at 6:30 PM

Quoting VintageWife:

Good luck everyone! But don't be surprised if they don't announce it for a couple weeks. It takes their time up tallying how many replies people made and all that sometimes.

Oh I didn't think of that...Are they going by who had the most post and or replies?? I thought they were just putting everyones names in to one of those random.com thing and letting that pick?? Oh no matter what GOOD LUCK! :)

• 4kidz916
    July 23, 2011 at 7:08 PM

Good luck!!

• earthangel1967
    July 23, 2011 at 7:48 PM

Quoting 2girlsandcat:

Quoting VintageWife:

Oh I didn't think of that...Are they going by who had the most post and or replies?? I thought they were just putting everyones names in to one of those random.com thing and letting that pick?? Oh no matter what GOOD LUCK! :)

Usually winners on cafemom are RANDOM chosen. I havent heard that this was different.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN