2girlsandcat
Galaxy Tab
July 23, 2011 at 12:44 PM

Wanted to wish all you ladys Good Luck....I'm guessing Monday someone well be a proud winner of the Galaxy Tab!

fingers crossedgood luck

Replies

• johnny4ever
    July 23, 2011 at 12:48 PM

Good Luck!

• lovinangels
    July 23, 2011 at 1:10 PM

good luck to you as well. 

• batjmom
    by batjmom
    July 23, 2011 at 1:27 PM

Good luck! 

• midnight_storm
    July 23, 2011 at 1:29 PM
    Good luck:)
  • VintageWife
    July 23, 2011 at 1:32 PM

Good luck everyone! But don't be surprised if they don't announce it for a couple weeks. It takes their time up tallying how many replies people made and all that sometimes.

• TexasWife
    July 23, 2011 at 4:25 PM

Good luck to you as well. :)

• fineyouguyswin
    July 23, 2011 at 4:48 PM

Good luck everyone :O) I never win anything of cafemom but it is always worth a try.lol Can't win if you don't try right :O)

• 2girlsandcat
    July 23, 2011 at 6:30 PM

Quoting VintageWife:

Good luck everyone! But don't be surprised if they don't announce it for a couple weeks. It takes their time up tallying how many replies people made and all that sometimes.

Oh I didn't think of that...Are they going by who had the most post and or replies?? I thought they were just putting everyones names in to one of those random.com thing and letting that pick?? Oh no matter what GOOD LUCK! :)

• 4kidz916
    July 23, 2011 at 7:08 PM

Good luck!!

• earthangel1967
    July 23, 2011 at 7:48 PM

Quoting 2girlsandcat:

Quoting VintageWife:

Oh I didn't think of that...Are they going by who had the most post and or replies?? I thought they were just putting everyones names in to one of those random.com thing and letting that pick?? Oh no matter what GOOD LUCK! :)

Usually winners on cafemom are RANDOM chosen. I havent heard that this was different.