Featured Posts
Godspitgrl
I feel sick to my stomach
July 22, 2011 at 12:09 PM
so I babysit three kids (twin 6 yer old girls and a 3 year old boy) M-F 8-8. The other day I was showing all the kids how to do a head stand against the wall. If you have ever done one you know you have limited sight when doing it. I had told all the kids to back up and one of the twins walked by while I was kicking up and I got her in the face with my heel. I said I was sorry ti her held here till it was better and stopped showing them and just helped them do it. They did not show up today. Just a bit ago I got a call from their aunt asking why I wasn't answering their moms call. (I have not had the
Hone ring at all and no missed calls) I told her she had not called and she could check the phone if she wanted. She asked why I would kick the girl in the face. So I proceeded to explain to her what happened, and she said that. When the mom asked the girl what happened that she just said I kicked her in the face and she didn't know why and since I wasn't answering my phone I did it on purpose and didn't want to talk about it. I told her that was not true, it was an accident and I didn't know it was going to swell or anything or I would have told her mom, I guess I should have anyway but honestly I didn't think about it when her mom came. (we had just got done at church and I was getting all their stuff together and such and it honestly slipped my mind) So I guess I'm out of a job for a misunderstanding. Is not like I made much I only got 20$/day for all 3 kids but I count on that money. :(

Replies

• VintageWife
    July 28, 2011 at 12:45 AM

Sounds like they are being ridiculous about it since you are practically family. I can see how it wouldn't be mentioned if you all just started chatting as soon as you seen eachother.

• Peanutx3
    July 28, 2011 at 11:36 AM

I agree.

Quoting lovinangels:

Yeah, you always want to tell a parent when a child gets a bump or bruise. I would try to get in touch with the mom and explain.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN