CoolMommyofboys
When you got married...
July 21, 2011 at 11:02 AM

Did you exchange gifts with your DH?  What did you give each other?

the "push present" post got me to thinking...I know people that have given each other a gift when they got married...besides the rings, DH and I didn't do that.        

on a side note :)   my ring is the only jewelry DH has ever given me...I do love it though- to me it makes me feel even more special...he had my ring custom made for me- no one else in the world has a ring like mine

Replies

• earthangel1967
    July 21, 2011 at 11:36 PM

Honestly our biggest gift to eachother though was our hearts and lives to one another.  : )

• rkoloms
    by rkoloms
    July 22, 2011 at 7:36 AM

No. We were saving for a house

• lenoxclan
    July 22, 2011 at 9:33 AM

We had lots of sex..does that count as a gift? LOL

I was also knocked up w/our first..but we didnt know it yet..

• TexasWife
    July 22, 2011 at 4:01 PM

yeah bedroom loving and we hung out with his friends. lol.

• girlygirl320
    July 22, 2011 at 4:12 PM
    I want one!!!!

Quoting earthangel1967:

Then instead of buying each other separate gifts we had agreed way back even when we got engaged after doing lots of research on different breeds that for our wedding gift to SHARE from eachother we wanted a pure bred Oriental Shorthair kitten and to name him or her as a commemoration to our love

so we got CHERISH Bliss and we both BEYOND adore her and she is as addicted to and obsessed with us as we are with her.

• betsystipo
    July 22, 2011 at 5:52 PM

No we didn't exchange a present.  We had worked long and hard to pay for our own wedding and honeymoon!

• earthangel1967
    July 24, 2011 at 4:12 PM

Quoting girlygirl320:

I want one!!!!

Quoting earthangel1967:

Then instead of buying each other separate gifts we had agreed way back even when we got engaged after doing lots of research on different breeds that for our wedding gift to SHARE from eachother we wanted a pure bred Oriental Shorthair kitten and to name him or her as a commemoration to our love

so we got CHERISH Bliss and we both BEYOND adore her and she is as addicted to and obsessed with us as we are with her.

LOL thanks they are an AWESOME breed!! There were only 5 breeders in our entire state. If you google Oriental Shorthairs you will see they come in TONS of different color combinations. They have exceptonal personalities and are very very attached to their people. She is my shadow she even has to go to the bathroom with me or she cries and reaches for my foot under the door. lol

I think she is MESMERIZINGLY exotically stunning!

Also they are a very healthy breed and she barely sheds at ALL.

• 4kidz916
    July 24, 2011 at 5:33 PM

No we didn't exchange gifts.

• mumsy2three
    July 24, 2011 at 6:32 PM

nope

• lovinangels
    July 24, 2011 at 9:59 PM

No.