Featured Posts
2girlsandcat
Galaxy Tab
July 21, 2011 at 8:11 AM

I was watching TV last night and a commercial came on for the Tab...I know I said before that my friend has one, but I really didn't mess with it....But Wow, Its awesome...all the different tools it has for organizing...and it's HD. I'm just amazed at how far tech has came along way from a huge room that was nothing but computer, to this tab that is portable and does way more then the room full of a computer. Just amazing!

Replies

• mom2ljh
    by mom2ljh
    July 21, 2011 at 8:12 AM
    I have the new galaxy. It really is amazing.
  • xxLukesMamaxx
    July 21, 2011 at 9:24 AM

It sounds awesome! 

• Bmama1
    by Bmama1
    July 21, 2011 at 9:57 AM

I haven't seen the commercial yet. I wonder if I can find it online. I SO SO SO SO want one. It would make my life 110% easier. lol

• steelcrazy
    July 21, 2011 at 10:03 AM

They have one at the Verizon store near me that you can play with.  Of course, you have to pretend that you are interested in purchasing it.

• LCG83
    by LCG83
    July 21, 2011 at 10:04 AM
    I want one sooooooooo very very very badly.
  • Courtney610
    July 21, 2011 at 10:36 AM
    I want one so bad!
  • VintageWife
    July 21, 2011 at 11:11 AM

Quoting steelcrazy:

They have one at the Verizon store near me that you can play with.  Of course, you have to pretend that you are interested in purchasing it.

HAHA! I can just picture it :)

• Liansmommie
    July 21, 2011 at 6:40 PM

We love amazing our son with the technology progress. He seems to think bigger is better. Not always.

• fineyouguyswin
    July 21, 2011 at 8:41 PM

They really are cool we were playing with them in the store I'd LOVE to have one but have so many other thing I should spend the money on :O(

• Charli627
    July 21, 2011 at 9:38 PM
    I want one.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN