Liansmommie
You Know You're A Mom When...
July 20, 2011 at 8:08 PM

http://images9.cpcache.com/product/t-shirt-survived-saying/121471249v7_225x225_Front.jpg

Replies

• earthangel1967
    July 21, 2011 at 2:27 AM

You go from focusing on getting 8pack abs to hoping and praying your belly wont always look like an empty kangaroo pouch

• xxLukesMamaxx
    July 21, 2011 at 11:23 AM

You are constantly trying to find your phone in your purse but often have a difficult time because of all the action figures/dolls that you have to push to the side to be able to see to the bottom. 

• Peanutx3
    July 21, 2011 at 11:26 AM

when you have three sweet kids lined up for either morning hugs or night night hugs. bouncing mom

• deccaf
    by deccaf
    July 21, 2011 at 11:28 AM

You can juggle the pacifier, the crying, teething baby and still manage to open and dose the infant tylenol, all while DH is oblivious to anything going on, and walking right in your path.

• Liansmommie
    July 21, 2011 at 6:35 PM

Quoting earthangel1967:

You start playing with toys and coloring book and playdough and dolls again

I never stopped so I can't claim this. I get new color books and crayons every year. =D

• Liansmommie
    July 21, 2011 at 6:36 PM

Quoting xxLukesMamaxx:

You are constantly trying to find your phone in your purse but often have a difficult time because of all the action figures/dolls that you have to push to the side to be able to see to the bottom. 

In my purse it's his camera, and video cameras

• Liansmommie
    July 21, 2011 at 6:37 PM

Quoting earthangel1967:

You become suddenly painfully aware of every single darkness and evil and danger in the world and worry at least a little bit about it for the rest of your life.

That is so the truth!