CoolMommyofboys
Whatcha doing today?
July 20, 2011 at 9:45 AM

It is the middle of the week already...what do you "have" to do today?  What do you "hope" to do?  What are you actually going to do?

Replies

• CoolMommyofboys
    July 20, 2011 at 9:47 AM

I have to do some laundry

I hope to watch some of the Big Brother after dark that I have DVR'd the last two days- a new BB comes on tonight  =0 )

the boys and I are going to see my parents/eat with them on our way to VBS tonight

• johnny4ever
    July 20, 2011 at 9:52 AM

cleaning..cooking

• MommyWeston
    July 20, 2011 at 9:55 AM

I have to take my youngest to the doctor to see if his shoulder is fully healed. After that I have nothing planned so we will just be hanging around the house today and probably will go swimming in our pool after lunch.

• mumsy2three
    July 20, 2011 at 10:10 AM

Cleaning the house.

• HTMommy
    by HTMommy
    July 20, 2011 at 12:15 PM

Its HUMP DAY! WOOT I'm gonna hump!

• HTMommy
    by HTMommy
    July 20, 2011 at 12:20 PM

HAHAHA seriously though! I am vegging out. cleaning here and there, doing some laundry, doing some dishes. Trying to not kill myself, not feeling too great today. :-(

• Charizma77
    July 20, 2011 at 12:26 PM

My dh and dd are at a baseball game for the afternoon. My son had swim lessons and now we are hanging out and soon going to the library. I have some cleaning and laundry to do at some point.

• TexasWife
    July 20, 2011 at 1:13 PM

There is nothing I have to do. I should be packing but I am having fun with the kids. They are napping right now though.

• sweettigeress
    July 20, 2011 at 10:24 PM

We went grocery shopping and I got some things done around the house.