Featured Posts
new_mommie_2b
Guilty *piog* ~UPDATE~
July 18, 2011 at 11:21 AM

Okay so my dd is 6 months old and we don't want another till she's at least 3.

Well the reason I say that is because I'm almost a week late and so and I aren't ready for two babies in diapers.

But is it wrong of me to secretly want to be pregnant?

July 23,2011

Well I'm not pregnant =/ A part of me wished I was but I'm kind of glad I'm not because I work full-time and I'm also a full-time college student and i already feel like I miss out enough on my dd's life and having another lo right now would just make it a little more stressful. Especially since we're also in the process of trying to buy a house.

I just thought I'd share the news that aunt flow visited this morning and is staying till Monday =/ Thank you for the great advice and supposrt thought!!! I'm glad i can turn to you ladies for an ear to listen =)

Replies

• new_mommie_2b
    July 19, 2011 at 1:47 AM
    I know but I have only been a day or so late when I finally got my period not a week.

(Might be tmi) but so and I had sex a week ago and the condom got stuck and started dripping everywhere.

Quoting betsystipo:

Personally I wouldn't worry.  Since your little one is only 6 mos old your cycle is probabally not completely regular yet.  Wait a few weeks and then test.  If you don't want another for awhile try going on BC!

• LindaClement
    July 19, 2011 at 1:48 AM

What's mil got to do with it?

Quoting new_mommie_2b:

I don't see anything wrong with it. A part of me wants to be pregnant! Its just the whole mil thing!

• Barronbaby
    July 19, 2011 at 9:35 AM
    I see nothing wrong!
  • new_mommie_2b
    July 19, 2011 at 9:38 AM
    She didn't like the fact that I was pregnant the first time. It's posted in one of the replies.

Quoting LindaClement:

Quoting new_mommie_2b:

I don't see anything wrong with it. A part of me wants to be pregnant! Its just the whole mil thing!

• CoolMommyofboys
    July 19, 2011 at 11:29 AM

I don't think so

DH and I say we are done but a part of me is always sad each month when I get my period

• HTMommy
    by HTMommy
    July 19, 2011 at 3:49 PM

Excuse my language but screw her! My mother in law was the same way when we got pregnant. Same situation, job, school blah blah blah. Guess what....fate had other plans. we WERE protected and no mishaps, but I still got pregnant. We got married a few months before I delivered. It is what it is.

Are you breastfeeding? It can take up to a year for your period to get back to "normal" after delivery and if you are breastfeeding it can be even more messed up. Though everyone is different based on what their mom or ob/gyn have told them, I think the whole 'if you breastfeed you won't have your period or get pregnant' is crap. my cousin breastfed religiously and wound up pregnant....her girls are 13 months apart. I breastfed and miscarried. Breastfeeding isn't contraception, but thats just an fyi.

There is nothing to feel guilty about, it is strenuos, but sometimes its better in the long run for some people. If you are maybe its fate saying "here's a baby now bc you won't have more in the future" you never know. If you are really stressed you may not get it at all. Best bet is go get a pregnancy test and test. wait a week and test again. you most likely still have hormones regulating. If both tests are positive make an appt.

best of luck no matter what the outcome.

Quoting new_mommie_2b:

She didn't like the fact that I was pregnant the first time. It's posted in one of the replies.

Quoting LindaClement:

Quoting new_mommie_2b:

• sweettigeress
    July 19, 2011 at 6:13 PM

I don't think it's wrong of you to secretly want to be, no. 

• TheJerseyGirl
    July 19, 2011 at 7:26 PM

not wrong! Hope you are!!

• TheJerseyGirl
    July 19, 2011 at 7:27 PM

i waited and waited to have another and then needed a hysterectomy..so it's waaay too late for me!

Quoting CoolMommyofboys:

I don't think so

DH and I say we are done but a part of me is always sad each month when I get my period

• earthangel1967
    July 19, 2011 at 10:09 PM

good luckbaby dustfingers crossed

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts