Kaelansmom
up up and away!!!
July 18, 2011 at 4:08 AM

In about 10 months, my butt will be on a plane, flying back to the mainland... I hate flying.. not looking forward to it and I hope to hell that we get a duty station on the east coast..

Replies

• betsystipo
    July 18, 2011 at 7:24 AM

Oh good luck!  I don't mind flying - bc it usually brings me somewhere I really WANT to go to!

• 2and2onway
    July 18, 2011 at 9:00 AM

Good luck momma!!!

• LivinDeadGurl
    July 18, 2011 at 10:06 AM

Good luck!

• usmclife58
    July 18, 2011 at 10:22 AM

Oh my! Good luck!!

I have never flown. Ever. 

• Liansmommie
    July 19, 2011 at 1:47 AM

I haven't flown since i was a child. GL! =)

• LindaClement
    July 19, 2011 at 2:03 AM

I like flying, especially in a window seat --looking down at the patchwork of fields, the mountains, the city lights, the highway systems, the rivers and lakes and clouds... I love it. Endlessly fascinating and endlessly changing...

You may like to find yourself a podcast of a 'fear of flying' self-hypnosis session, to ease your anxiety in advance. Working on that now will make it much easier to deal with as it gets closer.

• Kaelansmom
    July 19, 2011 at 3:22 AM

Quoting LindaClement:

I like flying, especially in a window seat --looking down at the patchwork of fields, the mountains, the city lights, the highway systems, the rivers and lakes and clouds... I love it. Endlessly fascinating and endlessly changing...

You may like to find yourself a podcast of a 'fear of flying' self-hypnosis session, to ease your anxiety in advance. Working on that now will make it much easier to deal with as it gets closer.

Thank you for that suggestion, I am going to try that.

• midnight_storm
    July 19, 2011 at 4:16 AM
    Good luck with the flight and duty station.
  • Barronbaby
    July 19, 2011 at 9:35 AM
    Good luck!
  • Peanutx3
    July 19, 2011 at 9:56 AM

No get a duty station on Whidbey Island and come visit me!!!!! :)