Featured Posts
Kaelansmom
up up and away!!!
July 18, 2011 at 4:08 AM

In about 10 months, my butt will be on a plane, flying back to the mainland... I hate flying.. not looking forward to it and I hope to hell that we get a duty station on the east coast..

Replies

• betsystipo
    July 18, 2011 at 7:24 AM

Oh good luck!  I don't mind flying - bc it usually brings me somewhere I really WANT to go to!

• 2and2onway
    July 18, 2011 at 9:00 AM

Good luck momma!!!

• LivinDeadGurl
    July 18, 2011 at 10:06 AM

Good luck!

• usmclife58
    July 18, 2011 at 10:22 AM

Oh my! Good luck!!

I have never flown. Ever. 

• Liansmommie
    July 19, 2011 at 1:47 AM

I haven't flown since i was a child. GL! =)

• LindaClement
    July 19, 2011 at 2:03 AM

I like flying, especially in a window seat --looking down at the patchwork of fields, the mountains, the city lights, the highway systems, the rivers and lakes and clouds... I love it. Endlessly fascinating and endlessly changing...

You may like to find yourself a podcast of a 'fear of flying' self-hypnosis session, to ease your anxiety in advance. Working on that now will make it much easier to deal with as it gets closer.

• Kaelansmom
    July 19, 2011 at 3:22 AM

Quoting LindaClement:

I like flying, especially in a window seat --looking down at the patchwork of fields, the mountains, the city lights, the highway systems, the rivers and lakes and clouds... I love it. Endlessly fascinating and endlessly changing...

You may like to find yourself a podcast of a 'fear of flying' self-hypnosis session, to ease your anxiety in advance. Working on that now will make it much easier to deal with as it gets closer.

Thank you for that suggestion, I am going to try that.

• midnight_storm
    July 19, 2011 at 4:16 AM
    Good luck with the flight and duty station.
  • Barronbaby
    July 19, 2011 at 9:35 AM
    Good luck!
  • Peanutx3
    July 19, 2011 at 9:56 AM

No get a duty station on Whidbey Island and come visit me!!!!! :)

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN