all the time?

all night?

every night?

Replies

• Peanutx3
    July 19, 2011 at 11:45 AM

Quoting LivinDeadGurl:

Quoting Peanutx3:

OK so I have to ask for you mom's whose children sleep with you how do you get enough sleep?????  My youngest had a bad dream last night and wanted to sleep with me and since hubby was at work I said yes.  I hardly slept from 2 a.m. until my alarm went off at 6 a.m. 

He sleeps through the night with no issues. The first few nights were rough and I didn't sleep, but as long as he sleeps I do.

I have a queen size bed and my husband works 3rd shift so it is just me and the little man. There is plenty of room for us both.

We have a queen size bed also and she is just a little thing but she kept kicking me. :/

• ack86
    by ack86
    July 19, 2011 at 11:47 AM
    My oldest (4) has a twin bed that he sleeps in every night. My 3yo has his crib turned into a toddler bed, but he sleeps in a tent on the other side of the room every night.
  • HTMommy
    by HTMommy
    July 19, 2011 at 3:51 PM

I wish...my peanut who is 2 still sleeps with us most of the night. Basically he falls asleep with me bc daddy takes forever to come to bed, he puts him in his own bed and sometime early morning he wakes up and crawls back into bed with us.

Its not a horrible situation, but I wish I could sleep without a baby in bed once or twice

• aneela
    by aneela
    July 19, 2011 at 4:24 PM

yes yes yes :-)

• aneela
    by aneela
    July 19, 2011 at 4:25 PM

but it took some time...my son is 4 btw

• sweettigeress
    July 19, 2011 at 6:13 PM

Yep. All the time, every night. My DD won't sleep anywhere else.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts