Featured Posts
tears30314
UTMB-GALVESTON( texas mommies)
July 14, 2011 at 4:35 AM
I have just been told that because I have my prenatal at the other branch. I would have to deliver over there. I don't even know where this place is. I told them I live pretty much 5 mins from both hospitals. I don't want to have my baby at this place. I already had a plan, then they say baby aint getting circumcized and thats fine but jeez. Anybody give birth there and what was your experience like?

Replies

• TheJerseyGirl
    July 14, 2011 at 6:51 AM

I'm in NJ...sorry! but hope you get it worked out!

• tears30314
    July 14, 2011 at 8:40 AM
    I wish I was back in new jersey, thank you anyway though.

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

I'm in NJ...sorry! but hope you get it worked out!

• lenoxclan
    July 14, 2011 at 8:48 AM

I had leg surgery there when I was 19, but I don't even remember exactly were it was located..OH my grandma had emergency heart surgery(double bi pass after another hospital Fed her up)and she loved the doctors and all...

I don't know of anyone who gave birth there though....sorry

• BeachMommy07
    July 14, 2011 at 8:59 AM

I'm in PA but I grew up near Galveston. I wish you the best of luck with your decision. I'm sorry I can't help you.

• tears30314
    July 14, 2011 at 10:25 AM
    Thank you all very much. I am just kind of scared y'know? It is about 20 to 30 minutes from because I dont live in galveston, Im in Beaumont right now and live 2 mins from st.e and about 5 mins frm baptist. I plan on getting my tubes tied. This pregnancy is really making me emotional and pissing me off(not the baby but the way the pregnancy is making me feel). The situation is definetly stressful. I just want to be prepared. It's not my first rodeo but I have been through a lot in my life. I called my mom who is supposed to look after my 3 while im in the hospital. Now shes saying she pretty much wont unless she is financially compensated( are u serious?!). I dont care for nor trust my in laws. My df doesn't either so it is just hard.
  • usmclife58
    July 14, 2011 at 1:22 PM

Bump! 

I hope you get things worked out, and that you have a nice experience.

• tears30314
    July 14, 2011 at 7:32 PM
    thank you. I called the place Iget my prenatal treatment. I think they will be able to work it out.

Quoting usmclife58:

Bump! 

I hope you get things worked out, and that you have a nice experience.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts