lenoxclan
What have you been doing this lovely day???
July 10, 2011 at 1:55 PM

I spent about a hour and a half cleaning the ferret cage.. about 20mins of it was cleaning and the rest was trying to get it all back together..

I need to do some laundry but it just feels like I've done a lot of work already because of the stupid cage..lol

Replies

• Kaci
    by Kaci
    July 10, 2011 at 2:48 PM

Taking care of my family and mil. Then I came here to visit! Smile~ Next I am going to help dh mow the grass. smile~ Have a great day! HAPPY SUNDAY

• Liansmommie
    July 10, 2011 at 4:20 PM

I am about to rearrange my house a bit.

• Charizma77
    July 10, 2011 at 4:20 PM

We went to church and then went to lunch at Chipotle with friends. Now we are enjoying a lazy afternoon.

• SuperMommy408
    July 10, 2011 at 5:27 PM
    We have been playing the Wii with the kiddos all day!!
  • aneela
    by aneela
    July 10, 2011 at 5:58 PM

church and home for lunch and church and home for dinner

• LivinDeadGurl
    July 10, 2011 at 6:02 PM

I took a quick nap when my husband got home from work because I didn't sleep much last night. Then I woke up and realized my dogs somehow got out of the gate and are now missing, so I searched for them for a while. Then ran to Target to get diapers and a cardigan to wear to my interview tomorrow. Now just cleaning and making dinner.

• lapcounter
    July 10, 2011 at 6:05 PM
    Did 4 loads if laundry, made homemade honey wheat what bread, painted two walls in my oldest DD's room now I am going to make Teriyaki salmon with mushrooms oh and we spent three hours in the pool today also :)
  • sweettigeress
    July 10, 2011 at 6:07 PM

We have been stripping the front door and we're getting it ready to repaint it.

• sweettigeress
    July 10, 2011 at 6:07 PM

I've also been doing laundry and cleaning some.

• mumsy2three
    July 10, 2011 at 7:50 PM

We were at the lake for a birthday party. When we got home we got into our pool for a little while. It was so nice today.