Featured Posts
lenoxclan
What have you been doing this lovely day???
July 10, 2011 at 1:55 PM

I spent about a hour and a half cleaning the ferret cage.. about 20mins of it was cleaning and the rest was trying to get it all back together..

I need to do some laundry but it just feels like I've done a lot of work already because of the stupid cage..lol

Replies

• Kaci
    by Kaci
    July 10, 2011 at 2:48 PM

Taking care of my family and mil. Then I came here to visit! Smile~ Next I am going to help dh mow the grass. smile~ Have a great day! HAPPY SUNDAY

• Liansmommie
    July 10, 2011 at 4:20 PM

I am about to rearrange my house a bit.

• Charizma77
    July 10, 2011 at 4:20 PM

We went to church and then went to lunch at Chipotle with friends. Now we are enjoying a lazy afternoon.

• SuperMommy408
    July 10, 2011 at 5:27 PM
    We have been playing the Wii with the kiddos all day!!
  • aneela
    by aneela
    July 10, 2011 at 5:58 PM

church and home for lunch and church and home for dinner

• LivinDeadGurl
    July 10, 2011 at 6:02 PM

I took a quick nap when my husband got home from work because I didn't sleep much last night. Then I woke up and realized my dogs somehow got out of the gate and are now missing, so I searched for them for a while. Then ran to Target to get diapers and a cardigan to wear to my interview tomorrow. Now just cleaning and making dinner.

• lapcounter
    July 10, 2011 at 6:05 PM
    Did 4 loads if laundry, made homemade honey wheat what bread, painted two walls in my oldest DD's room now I am going to make Teriyaki salmon with mushrooms oh and we spent three hours in the pool today also :)
  • sweettigeress
    July 10, 2011 at 6:07 PM

We have been stripping the front door and we're getting it ready to repaint it.

• sweettigeress
    July 10, 2011 at 6:07 PM

I've also been doing laundry and cleaning some.

• mumsy2three
    July 10, 2011 at 7:50 PM

We were at the lake for a birthday party. When we got home we got into our pool for a little while. It was so nice today.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN