earthangel1967
Keep Getting Kidnapped By The Poll : (
July 9, 2011 at 11:54 PM

frustratedsurrender

Omg ok I didnt mind at ALL when I first got kidnapped by the One Question Poll asking me which tablets I have heard of.. I even filled it out and went back to the group.

BUT.... I have to admit it is a bit frustrating that it keeps taking me hostage OVER and OVER and OVER to the same one question poll with the same one question I already answered and sometimes only minutes apart and takes me right out of the group when I am right in the middle of typing something then I have to go back and start all over again.

I just wish it wouldnt do that after answering it the first time or at least the question would change.

Ok vent over

Replies

• earthangel1967
    July 10, 2011 at 12:04 AM

goodgroup hugOn the OTHER hand.. being part of this great group and having even a small chance to win an awesome Samsung Galaxy Tab is WORTH the inconvenience for sure!  : )

• earthangel1967
    July 10, 2011 at 12:05 AM

Does anyone else keep getting kidnapped out of the group by the poll too or am "I" special? LOL

• Liansmommie
    July 10, 2011 at 4:34 AM

Quoting earthangel1967:

Does anyone else keep getting kidnapped out of the group by the poll too or am "I" special? LOL

I haven't here but in the kmart group I get hijacked for that survey, which was lots of fun the first time.

• mumsy2three
    July 10, 2011 at 8:39 AM

That one hasn't gotten me yet.

I was caught by one that was asking about orange juice, not sure which group it was from but I must have filled that thing out a hundred times, lol.

• lenoxclan
    July 10, 2011 at 9:56 AM

ME! LOL.. I just refresh the page now...

Quoting earthangel1967:

• TempestRayne
    July 10, 2011 at 12:04 PM
    NOt recently, lol
  • Charli627
    July 10, 2011 at 1:40 PM
    No not yet I guess