Featured Posts
Kaci
Extreme Couponers
by Kaci
July 9, 2011 at 7:52 PM

I met this lovely lady today that did extreme couponing. Or whatever you would call it! She is awesome! She was selling the things she had bought (personal items) for so very little! I think eveything I bought from her was $2.00 or less except for one item. And it is an electric shaver for my ds for Christmas.  It was only $5.00!

Have you ever tried using coupons like this? Do you know how? Do you know anyone that does?

Replies

• johnny4ever
    July 9, 2011 at 8:44 PM

yes..sort of...yes!

• johnny4ever
    July 9, 2011 at 8:45 PM

You need to watch sunday ads and match them with your coupons to get the best deal!

• Charli627
    July 9, 2011 at 8:48 PM
    No I haven't.
  • Liansmommie
    July 10, 2011 at 4:39 AM

I haven't. I can see selling the extra stuff but lately everything I have seen people getting with their extreme couponing are things I wouldn't buy in the first place so to me that isn't saving money at all. That is the one reason I have never been good at couponing.

• LivinDeadGurl
    July 10, 2011 at 9:17 AM

I don't have the time for stuff like that. I do however know someone who does it. She gets all sorts of personal items for pretty much free and then donates them to shelters and whatnot.

• aneela
    by aneela
    July 10, 2011 at 9:58 AM

i only "know" of some people online...but that's from them posting photos of their stockpiles..

Quoting Kaci:

I met this lovely lady today that did extreme couponing. Or whatever you would call it! She is awesome! She was selling the things she had bought (personal items) for so very little! I think eveything I bought from her was $2.00 or less except for one item. And it is an electric shaver for my ds for Christmas.  It was only $5.00!

Have you ever tried using coupons like this? Do you know how? Do you know anyone that does?

• aneela
    by aneela
    July 10, 2011 at 9:59 AM

that is so cool she does that :-D

Quoting LivinDeadGurl:

I don't have the time for stuff like that. I do however know someone who does it. She gets all sorts of personal items for pretty much free and then donates them to shelters and whatnot.

• blsdbyangel07
    July 10, 2011 at 10:37 AM

Nope.

• Kaci
    by Kaci
    July 10, 2011 at 2:51 PM

I agree! It is!

This lady does get rid of her things every 2-3 months she said. And she also gives things to her neighbors.

Quoting aneela:

that is so cool she does that :-D

Quoting LivinDeadGurl:

• crazycountrymom
    July 10, 2011 at 3:13 PM
    I need to start getting the sunday paper and getting coupons online and using them to help cut my food and personal items bill down. Things have gotten so darn expensive at the store lately that it would help me save some money. And if it wasn't for stuff I really need at the moment I could use it for Christmas presents or give it to my DD's who also struggle with the price of food nowadays. I could even teach them how to use coupons to cut their bills down considerably. I used to use coupns all the time a long time ago and had then all organized acording to departments and it made it so super simple to do. BUt I got away from it because my DH is the most impatiant shopper ever !!
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts