Please feel free to use the signatures below when posting in other places to help promote the Mom to Mom group and get more members to join us.
If you come up with something that you want to share, feel free to post it!
Here's how to add the signature to your account:
- Copy the signature below that you like best.
- Click on the My Other Stuff tab at the top right of every page and choose the "My Account Settings" option.
- Click on 'Font & Signatures' tab and scroll down to the Signature section.
- Click on the 'Add a Rich Text Signature' button.
- Paste the signature into the text box and click 'Add'.
- You can then click on 'Set as CafeMom default' under the signature if you'd like this to be your main signature.
by yasbobariAugust 8, 2011 at 5:55 AM
by KaelansmomAugust 8, 2011 at 3:11 PM
by Peanutx3August 8, 2011 at 5:00 PM
by buellaAugust 16, 2011 at 9:56 PM
thanks. i snagged a few
by buellaSeptember 3, 2011 at 10:36 PM
by destinyjewelSeptember 14, 2012 at 10:30 PMHello,
I'm new and I am excited to hear all of the advice you have to offer.
by nycmomsySeptember 28, 2012 at 10:27 AM
How do I go about getting a siggy? Just want a cheerful one that reads: nycmomsy
by suzieq114April 30, 2013 at 5:46 AM
Hey ever one am melissa i got a 1 son and he is 3 years old and i being marred going on 4 years in may and am a stay home mom ,