Featured Posts
TheJerseyGirl
Could you live without your cell phone?
July 8, 2011 at 8:28 AM

I could and not miss it a bit. It's nice when the kids need me but other than that, I could give it up....along with my cell phone bill!

Replies

• aneela
    by aneela
    July 8, 2011 at 8:35 AM

ha ha well i could live without it as well but its nice to have it around..its not a smart phone tho..boo lol

• Charlenelna
    July 8, 2011 at 10:07 AM

I had to get rid of my cell when we moved overseas and I never got one to replace it; I don't miss it at all, especially don't miss paying for it. 

• princess_1983
    July 8, 2011 at 10:11 AM

No, I need my phone. We don't  have a house phone.

• Kaci
    by Kaci
    July 8, 2011 at 10:17 AM

I dont have one. with my hearing or rather lack of its hard to understand on one . I am going to get new aides though and may then replace the house phone with a cell which I will be able to use with the new aides. smile~

• steelcrazy
    July 8, 2011 at 10:41 AM

I live without mine quite frequently when we go camping.  Our family has a strict no electronics rule while camping, so the cell phone gets turned off.  It is easier to live without than you'd realize when your immediate family is all together.  Friends and business can be put off for awhile, but I do hate the back log of messages that I have when I turn it back on.

• mumsy2three
    July 8, 2011 at 11:23 AM

I live without mine the majority of the time. It is always turned off unless I go somewhere and my kids need to get ahold of me.

The only one who calls or texts me is my teen.

• betsystipo
    July 8, 2011 at 12:47 PM

I could live w/o it.  I do like to text a few friends but its not a must

• lenoxclan
    July 8, 2011 at 12:52 PM

Yes I could easy.. We have only been carrying a cell for about 2yrs now(since dh started working here).. My bill isn't bad though, 40$ mth for unlimited text, call, and internet.

• .MhacFoirfe.
    July 8, 2011 at 12:55 PM
    No. It's literally my lifeline and connection to the outside world. Has everyone I need on it, and I use it for getting on here and Facebook 95% of the time.
  • LivinDeadGurl
    July 8, 2011 at 1:08 PM

Yes. It has been shut off due to money issues and I haven't really missed it.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN