Featured Posts
TheJerseyGirl
Could you live without your cell phone?
July 8, 2011 at 8:28 AM

I could and not miss it a bit. It's nice when the kids need me but other than that, I could give it up....along with my cell phone bill!

Replies

• HTMommy
    by HTMommy
    July 9, 2011 at 8:55 AM

uhm...technically yes.....but i don't WANT to LOL....it's got my appts and calanderand all my numbers I don't have anywhere else, plus with 3 boys....little crazy monkey boys that I don't want to be caught without it. It was bad enough the car broke down at the park...thank GOD I was alone and could have walked home if I had to but it wouldn't have been a pretty site with the kids.

• tramcd
    by tramcd
    July 9, 2011 at 9:24 PM

I could not live with out it.  We don't have a home phone so it is the only phone I have to make phone calls. Plus, I use it to get on the internet the majority of the time.

• mammabear62
    July 9, 2011 at 9:43 PM

Well, I cant I live 3 states away from my mom, and I need to know how she is every day, She isnt doing well, hasn't for many years.And thats the only way they can get in touch with me if they ever needed me! 

• crazymomof2374
    July 9, 2011 at 9:44 PM

I could live without mine.  I only use it when I am going somewhere and I need to keep up with my kids.

• MommaClark3
    July 9, 2011 at 9:45 PM

~*Hmmm*~... we do not have alandline, and only cell phones... so I guess we couldn't even dial 911 without a cell phone, need it for carpool, and we do three right now!

~*Beverly*~
    http://www.motherofallboyz.blogspot.com

• TruthSeeker.
    July 9, 2011 at 10:24 PM

I could but I wouldn't want to. lol

• jillie_blueeyes
    July 9, 2011 at 10:48 PM

Quoting .MhacFoirfe.:

No. It's literally my lifeline and connection to the outside world. Has everyone I need on it, and I use it for getting on here and Facebook 95% of the time.

I am with you!  I am at home alone all day, never get out, never socialize, rarely get a break from my boys.  My phone and my computer are my connection to people.  Without them, just call me "Hermit"

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts