TheJerseyGirl
Are you organized?
July 8, 2011 at 8:27 AM

I have to say NO.  I am in some areas but other areas are totally chaotic.

My house is organized but our schedules are crazy and I feel like I'm always running out of the house last minute and racing to get to the next place. I also have to say that my closets are a mess....but let's not go there!

What about you?

Replies

• aneela
    by aneela
    July 8, 2011 at 8:35 AM

its half and half for me lol...sometimes it is and then other times its not so much.

• aneela
    by aneela
    July 8, 2011 at 8:36 AM

would i prefer it to be more ..of course!

• steelcrazy
    July 8, 2011 at 10:50 AM

I have to be organized or else my life would be a complete and total disaster.  I am involved in too many things, so I have to organize my time and my space wisely in order to accomplish everything that I need to do.  Then you add all of the kids activities into that mix and it would be a recipe for disaster if I wasn't organized and on top of things.

• Kaci
    by Kaci
    July 8, 2011 at 11:04 AM

ummmmmmmmmm.........sort of Michelle? hehehee Im trying to get there!

• mumsy2three
    July 8, 2011 at 11:25 AM

For the most part yes. There are some areas of clutter in my house but it's an organized chaos ;)

My schedule is very organized. I am the primary everything person in our family and I am the one who makes sure everyone gets to where they need to be.

• Strega
    by Strega
    July 8, 2011 at 11:26 AM

Very organized, to the point where it drives my Family bonkers.

• lenoxclan
    July 8, 2011 at 12:50 PM

I laughed at the title..LOL Noooo I don't believe I am;)

• betsystipo
    July 8, 2011 at 12:53 PM

I am pretty organized....not super organized as I know some are, but I am enough for me and my family

• LivinDeadGurl
    July 8, 2011 at 1:08 PM

Yes and no. I guess you could say I have an organized mess....lol.

• mommybug77
    July 8, 2011 at 5:39 PM

not at all