Featured Posts
TheJerseyGirl
Cabin fever....
July 8, 2011 at 8:25 AM

happens all year round!LOL

My kids are so bored if we stay in the house and have nowhere to go...but it's impossible to take them someplave everyday. They are already bored with the pool and I just can't think of much else to do with them.  We go to the beach at least once a week and my older 2 go out with friends and to the movies...We were even so bored last night we walked around Walmart!LOL

What do you do or where do you go when the kids have had enough of being home?

Replies

• HTMommy
    by HTMommy
    July 9, 2011 at 9:03 AM

seriously though....how do they get bored at the pool? weirdo's lol video games, books, historical places we have SO many places that have historical significance. What about the arts in the park series we have too? which beach are you close to? I know a few beaches do a series during the week for movies on the beach.

• Liansmommie
    July 10, 2011 at 4:50 AM

We spend time at the park 5-6 days a week plus the library once or twice a week and we are so busy with crafts and science projects that we're actually behind.

• quietmomma
    July 10, 2011 at 2:35 PM

I try to do fun, summery things with my kids throughout the summer like bike rides, parks, pool, playing outside, etc.  However, I also believe that kids should be able to entertain themselves as well.  I don't always hop up to the rescue whenever one of my kids say that he/she is bored--believe me, they have PLENTY of toys and books to play with inside, and a swingset, sandbox and bikes outside.  Or--"gasp"--they can use their imaginations and make up their own game or pretend scenario!!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts