Featured Posts
jillie_blueeyes
Jumping Right in... Let the fun begin
July 6, 2011 at 10:51 PM

Tired of talking about the STBX all the time.  Hate the "fakeness" of facebook and all the "happy people" on there who have these perfect lives.   Life isn't perfect, it is messy and unfair and sometimes, lately A LOT of the time, the bad guy wins.  But you know what, you choose if you are going to be miserable about it or if you are going to make the best of it and try to find happiness in what you have.  That's what I tend to do.  I have three beautiful boys, who drive me absolutely crazy on any given day with their non-stop fighting.  I have been hunting for work since Jan with no luck, but I choose to belive that since I am not really ready to start until Sept, that THAT is the reason I haven't gotten anything.  I am in control of my life now, and I choose to feel good and have fun.  In Naperville, IL, anyone close by????

Replies

• lovinangels
    July 6, 2011 at 11:16 PM

I might as well be on the other side of the world, but welcome!

• janitablue
    July 6, 2011 at 11:16 PM

What is STBX. If I sit down talk about my life you would need a drink maybe a whole battle. Life is too short. As corny as this might don't let the little things matter...................

• jillie_blueeyes
    July 7, 2011 at 12:06 AM

STBX (Soon to be exhusband) but in my case since he is dragging it out I should put DHAH (dragging his ass husband).   Yes, life it too short to take things too seriously.  I find things to laugh at every day, mostly myself, but my kids offer a lot of options, too.  My 3-yr-olds favorite expression right now is to call everyone a "jerk".   Oops, guess I have let that one slip out one too many times.  It could be worse though, right????

• LivinDeadGurl
    July 7, 2011 at 12:26 PM

I know how you feel hon. Ya just kind of have to grab the bull by the horns and look for that silver lining.

• usmclife58
    July 7, 2011 at 12:52 PM

I hope things get better for you soon!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN