Featured Posts
kimsardo
Do You Iron?
July 5, 2011 at 6:30 PM

There is an ad on this group from Bounce. It claims

"Bounce™ Ironing Spray eases ironing and leaves clothes CRISP like a starch with no clogging or flaking."

Do you still iron any of your clothes?

Replies

• princess_1983
    July 6, 2011 at 12:37 PM

Nope, I don't iron any of my clothes

• Liansmommie
    July 6, 2011 at 2:41 PM

I currently don't own an iron but I would only use it sparingly. Probably more for crafts and science projects than clothes. I have used the unwrinkle sprays and generally like the way they work.

• LindaClement
    July 6, 2011 at 3:11 PM

Rarely. Like annually... I don't have a lot that needs ironing.

• LindaClement
    July 6, 2011 at 3:12 PM

I read a funny story about a kid in a class struggling to answer what the picture next to the i was... and even with several hints and then the answer, the kid still had no idea at all what an iron was.

I think with the popularity of knits, they're completely optional in a lot of people's lives.

Quoting Liansmommie:

I currently don't own an iron but I would only use it sparingly. Probably more for crafts and science projects than clothes. I have used the unwrinkle sprays and generally like the way they work.

• lovinangels
    July 6, 2011 at 3:29 PM

Do I do what now?

• SuperMommy408
    July 7, 2011 at 2:17 AM
    If i have to i will can't have my kiddos walking around wrinkled LOL but honestly I hate ironing! !
  • Kaci
    by Kaci
    July 7, 2011 at 10:39 AM

I do since you posted this! LOL Ds got a second job at a Japanese restauarant so I have to iron his pants........sigh

• steelcrazy
    July 7, 2011 at 11:26 AM

I don't iron very often at all.  Hubby doesn't wear anything that needs ironing to work and I work from home, so no ironing of my clothing either.

• itsallabtthem84
    July 7, 2011 at 12:27 PM

I don't even own an iron.

• usmclife58
    July 7, 2011 at 12:40 PM

I do not iron. I have never ironed. I do not buy anything that can not be "ironed" in the dryer. 

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN