TruthSeeker.
Two Hours A Day
July 5, 2011 at 5:33 PM

If you had 2 hours a day to do whatever you want without children, what would you do?

Replies

• Charizma77
    July 5, 2011 at 5:40 PM

clean!  I love cleaning when I have the house to myself. Ok, I would take about a half hour coffee break and get on facebook/cafemom as well.

• Charizma77
    July 5, 2011 at 5:41 PM

Oh and if I had it every day, I wouldn't clean every day, maybe every other and the other days go shopping, scrapbook, exercise, watch a movie, read.  In the fall I will have 3 afternoons a week to myself but I will probably clean and start getting ready for the baby to come.

• TruthSeeker.
    July 5, 2011 at 6:01 PM

Quoting Charizma77:

clean!  I love cleaning when I have the house to myself. Ok, I would take about a half hour coffee break and get on facebook/cafemom as well.

OMG clean house? Really? Wow lol

I would curl up with a book, take a nap, or go running.

• Peanutx3
    July 5, 2011 at 6:23 PM

I'm with you Truth.  Read a book, nap anything but clean house after all that is what I have kids for.

• betsystipo
    July 5, 2011 at 6:28 PM

Exercise, shower and read...

• Charizma77
    July 5, 2011 at 7:25 PM

Yeah, I'm weird like that but when I have the house to myself I love to blast music and clean, organize and do projects around the house. I hate cleaning with the kids around and sure they help out but not the deep cleaning and organizing that needs done.  When my dh is home he plays with the kids and that is when I relax, read a book, nap...etc....

Quoting TruthSeeker.:

Quoting Charizma77:

OMG clean house? Really? Wow lol

I would curl up with a book, take a nap, or go running.

• lenoxclan
    July 5, 2011 at 7:46 PM

have sex and sleep...LOL

• Kaelansmom
    July 5, 2011 at 8:05 PM

sleep

• mumsy2three
    July 5, 2011 at 8:13 PM

I would read a good book!

• tears30314
    July 5, 2011 at 8:31 PM
    Sleep.