Featured Posts
maciymommieof3
~MOM to MOM~ Question Poll
July 4, 2011 at 12:02 AM
Would you make your child wear a helmet if riding a Motorcycle?
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 96% - Heck Yes
  2. 0% - Well, Its their choice
  3. 0% - I would tell them that it is a good idea
  4. 0% - If the law says they don't have to...then I agree
  5. 4% - other....do tell

Replies

• Peanutx3
    July 4, 2011 at 11:57 AM

I would not allow my child to drive a motorcycle until they are 18 and moved out of the house.  Then they will need to be responsible enough to follow the law, if the law requires a helmet I would expect them to follow the law or suffer the consequences.

• johnny4ever
    July 4, 2011 at 12:57 PM

yes!!!!

• crazymomof2374
    July 4, 2011 at 2:08 PM

Heck yes

• Charizma77
    July 4, 2011 at 11:09 PM

If they were still living under my roof then yes!

• mommyinindiana
    July 4, 2011 at 11:12 PM
    yes because my bil was in a motorcycle accident a few years ago and lost his right arm and leg but survived only because he was wearing a helmet
  • earthangel1967
    July 4, 2011 at 11:23 PM

Yes absolutely BUT my REAL answer is that no one under my roof of any age is allowed to have a motorcycle or keep it on my property at all.

My daughter's ex boyfriend was almost killed on a motorcycle just bc he hit a pothole and flew

and

my cousin died from a motorcycle accident when a car didnt see her and hit her and it would have only been a fender bender in a car and she did have a helmet on but hemoraged to death and left behind a husband and 2 teens and 2 toddlers

They are too dangerous and not worth risking my loved ones lives over  I HATE THEM

and everytime I see strangers on them I say an immediate silent prayer for their safety.

• TheJerseyGirl
    July 5, 2011 at 6:38 AM

Yes!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts