Featured Posts
maciymommieof3
~MOM to MOM~ Question Poll
July 4, 2011 at 12:02 AM
Would you make your child wear a helmet if riding a Motorcycle?
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 96% - Heck Yes
  2. 0% - Well, Its their choice
  3. 0% - I would tell them that it is a good idea
  4. 0% - If the law says they don't have to...then I agree
  5. 4% - other....do tell

Replies

• Peanutx3
    July 4, 2011 at 11:57 AM

I would not allow my child to drive a motorcycle until they are 18 and moved out of the house.  Then they will need to be responsible enough to follow the law, if the law requires a helmet I would expect them to follow the law or suffer the consequences.

• johnny4ever
    July 4, 2011 at 12:57 PM

yes!!!!

• crazymomof2374
    July 4, 2011 at 2:08 PM

Heck yes

• Charizma77
    July 4, 2011 at 11:09 PM

If they were still living under my roof then yes!

• mommyinindiana
    July 4, 2011 at 11:12 PM
    yes because my bil was in a motorcycle accident a few years ago and lost his right arm and leg but survived only because he was wearing a helmet
  • earthangel1967
    July 4, 2011 at 11:23 PM

Yes absolutely BUT my REAL answer is that no one under my roof of any age is allowed to have a motorcycle or keep it on my property at all.

My daughter's ex boyfriend was almost killed on a motorcycle just bc he hit a pothole and flew

and

my cousin died from a motorcycle accident when a car didnt see her and hit her and it would have only been a fender bender in a car and she did have a helmet on but hemoraged to death and left behind a husband and 2 teens and 2 toddlers

They are too dangerous and not worth risking my loved ones lives over  I HATE THEM

and everytime I see strangers on them I say an immediate silent prayer for their safety.

• TheJerseyGirl
    July 5, 2011 at 6:38 AM

Yes!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN