Featured Posts
tears30314
My family sucks a**!
July 3, 2011 at 1:33 PM
okay, I know it is harsh to say but I have to vent. I am 7 months pregnant and I have been having a beavy of health issues because of vericose veins. I have a 7 yr old who thinks he is 17. My 2 and 4 yr old are acting out of character. My SOWorks every single day not to mention his sons are down living with us too. Theyre 19 and 24. My house looks a damn mess. I just clean all day with no help from any of them,except for their daily contribution of putting it back to pig stuy level. I tell my So that he needs to get in their ass about cleaning and helping. Well, he says it but the words r n one ear and out the other. So now, I don't want them around period. I feel like if u can do what I need to do and ur grown then move around. It is just stressful and I am just not in the mood. THANKS FOR LISTENING LADIES.

Replies

• tears30314
    July 4, 2011 at 10:07 AM
    thanks ladies.
  • betsystipo
    July 4, 2011 at 11:30 AM

Oh yeah at that age - they can pull their own weight for sure!  Rather than have your SO talk to them - you tell them!  One thing I've learned is to say - would you like to do this or this?  That way there is no option....they have to do something!  kwim?   Hope you feel better mama - you are almost there!

• janitablue
    July 4, 2011 at 11:44 AM

Quoting LivinDeadGurl:

Man momma, I feel for you.

Don't sweat the small stuff do what needs to be done keep you legs up.

• rkoloms
    by rkoloms
    July 4, 2011 at 5:34 PM

You need to stop doing anything for the slackers: no food, no laundry, no car keys, no cell phone. Give them leases for their rooms, with your terms; also give them the apartment listings.

Good luck, and stop being a pushover.

• LindaClement
    July 4, 2011 at 5:49 PM

Arg.

Nothing like being depleted and then over-taxed. What are you doing these days to take care of yourself, and shorten your list of things to do?

• tears30314
    July 4, 2011 at 9:01 PM
    one pays rent and another is about to. in the past couple days, I laid down the law and my SO had nothing to say except, though I thought u were harsh I am glad cuz their mom couldnt do anything with them. so I said well what about their dad? it takes two and I dont have baby daddy drama for this very reason. I am raising a man not a boy. a dirty boy makes a dirty man. and I for one am not down for that sh--! he had nothing to say. see he knows how I am but I went through too much so now I am just taking my (for lack of a better word)power back. So thanks ladies for listening.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN