Featured Posts
Kaelansmom
I rarely buy makeup...
July 1, 2011 at 10:33 PM

and normally go for the cheaper stuff (unless we are going out, then I get some shiseido, but, that is rare)

Anyway, I decided I wanted to actually start wearing it more... so, Dh took me to Sephora... lol. I bought 2 things and it was almost 60$.. he nearly passed out bwahahahaha...

Now, I just have to be a good girl and wait to get some more.

Replies

• lovinangels
    July 2, 2011 at 11:07 AM

I don't pay for makeup. Coupons, baby. I do <3 Sephora, but it's too much.

• .MhacFoirfe.
    July 2, 2011 at 11:24 AM
    I only - rarely - wear eyeliner. I don't see the point in the other crap, haha..plus I hear quite often from my Husband and others that I'm a natural beauty and makeup would only cover that. Woot!
  • Barabell
    July 2, 2011 at 11:49 AM

Quoting Maddies_mom101:

never been to Sephora

Me neither. I've seen it in the mall before, but I don't have that much to spend on makeup.

• Kyrthanna
    July 2, 2011 at 12:37 PM

Quoting .MhacFoirfe.:

I only - rarely - wear eyeliner. I don't see the point in the other crap, haha..plus I hear quite often from my Husband and others that I'm a natural beauty and makeup would only cover that. Woot!

Awww, that's so great that he says that.  My hub tells me that I don't need makeup and that I look beautiful without it, but I've been wearing some sort of makeup since Jr. High, so I sort of feel 'naked' if I go out in public without ~something~ on my face. embarrassed mini  *chuckle*  But if I'm just hanging around at home and no one's coming over, I pretty much leave it off.

I think I've only heard the name Sephora before now.. I didn't even know it was makeup... is that bad? hehe

• Kaelansmom
    July 2, 2011 at 12:45 PM

Quoting Kyrthanna:

Quoting .MhacFoirfe.:

Awww, that's so great that he says that.  My hub tells me that I don't need makeup and that I look beautiful without it, but I've been wearing some sort of makeup since Jr. High, so I sort of feel 'naked' if I go out in public without ~something~ on my face. embarrassed mini  *chuckle*  But if I'm just hanging around at home and no one's coming over, I pretty much leave it off.

I think I've only heard the name Sephora before now.. I didn't even know it was makeup... is that bad? hehe

Sephora actually carries a bunch of different brands... Clinique, Sheiseido, Urban Decay... I had never heard of it until I moved here, I was all for buying the stuff that makes my face break out.. :\

• Kaelansmom
    July 2, 2011 at 12:46 PM

Quoting johnny4ever:

wow!I like CoverGirl

I am allergic to it.. ;(

Makes my face all red and yucky

• LuLu5J
    by LuLu5J
    July 2, 2011 at 1:17 PM

hahaha!  that's funny.  I'm going to buy some Mark products from Avon, they're really good and not too expensive

• earthangel1967
    July 2, 2011 at 1:41 PM

I try the latest thing out and test them to see if I like them or not and so I use a variety of different brands that I like best

• TruthSeeker.
    July 2, 2011 at 5:37 PM

That's all I wear when I do wear make-up. Sephora bare minerals foundation is da bomb!

• Peanutx3
    July 3, 2011 at 11:03 AM

I recently splurged on Bare Minerals and love it!  It was the most expensive make-up I have bought but so worth it.

Quoting TruthSeeker.:

That's all I wear when I do wear make-up. Sephora bare minerals foundation is da bomb!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts