Featured Posts
Kaelansmom
I rarely buy makeup...
July 1, 2011 at 10:33 PM

and normally go for the cheaper stuff (unless we are going out, then I get some shiseido, but, that is rare)

Anyway, I decided I wanted to actually start wearing it more... so, Dh took me to Sephora... lol. I bought 2 things and it was almost 60$.. he nearly passed out bwahahahaha...

Now, I just have to be a good girl and wait to get some more.

Replies

• lovinangels
    July 2, 2011 at 11:07 AM

I don't pay for makeup. Coupons, baby. I do <3 Sephora, but it's too much.

• .MhacFoirfe.
    July 2, 2011 at 11:24 AM
    I only - rarely - wear eyeliner. I don't see the point in the other crap, haha..plus I hear quite often from my Husband and others that I'm a natural beauty and makeup would only cover that. Woot!
  • Barabell
    July 2, 2011 at 11:49 AM

Quoting Maddies_mom101:

never been to Sephora

Me neither. I've seen it in the mall before, but I don't have that much to spend on makeup.

• Kyrthanna
    July 2, 2011 at 12:37 PM

Quoting .MhacFoirfe.:

I only - rarely - wear eyeliner. I don't see the point in the other crap, haha..plus I hear quite often from my Husband and others that I'm a natural beauty and makeup would only cover that. Woot!

Awww, that's so great that he says that.  My hub tells me that I don't need makeup and that I look beautiful without it, but I've been wearing some sort of makeup since Jr. High, so I sort of feel 'naked' if I go out in public without ~something~ on my face. embarrassed mini  *chuckle*  But if I'm just hanging around at home and no one's coming over, I pretty much leave it off.

I think I've only heard the name Sephora before now.. I didn't even know it was makeup... is that bad? hehe

• Kaelansmom
    July 2, 2011 at 12:45 PM

Quoting Kyrthanna:

Quoting .MhacFoirfe.:

Awww, that's so great that he says that.  My hub tells me that I don't need makeup and that I look beautiful without it, but I've been wearing some sort of makeup since Jr. High, so I sort of feel 'naked' if I go out in public without ~something~ on my face. embarrassed mini  *chuckle*  But if I'm just hanging around at home and no one's coming over, I pretty much leave it off.

I think I've only heard the name Sephora before now.. I didn't even know it was makeup... is that bad? hehe

Sephora actually carries a bunch of different brands... Clinique, Sheiseido, Urban Decay... I had never heard of it until I moved here, I was all for buying the stuff that makes my face break out.. :\

• Kaelansmom
    July 2, 2011 at 12:46 PM

Quoting johnny4ever:

wow!I like CoverGirl

I am allergic to it.. ;(

Makes my face all red and yucky

• LuLu5J
    by LuLu5J
    July 2, 2011 at 1:17 PM

hahaha!  that's funny.  I'm going to buy some Mark products from Avon, they're really good and not too expensive

• earthangel1967
    July 2, 2011 at 1:41 PM

I try the latest thing out and test them to see if I like them or not and so I use a variety of different brands that I like best

• TruthSeeker.
    July 2, 2011 at 5:37 PM

That's all I wear when I do wear make-up. Sephora bare minerals foundation is da bomb!

• Peanutx3
    July 3, 2011 at 11:03 AM

I recently splurged on Bare Minerals and love it!  It was the most expensive make-up I have bought but so worth it.

Quoting TruthSeeker.:

That's all I wear when I do wear make-up. Sephora bare minerals foundation is da bomb!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN