Featured Posts
GaBrIeLlEsMaMa
Anyone else need a vacation?
June 30, 2011 at 10:35 PM
Or atleast a good nap? lol..It seems the kids never stop! I have Hakuna Matata on repeat just to keep them happy til hubby gets home with dinner..Im also 23 weeks pregnant and cant seem to sleep at night..I need to re charge myself!

Replies

• ashleighd1006
    June 30, 2011 at 10:44 PM

me!! I need a vacation sooo bad. Our ONLY car's transmission blew out the other day and we had to come up with the money to fix it. Many tears later I figured it out but man I need a cold margarita and the ocean right about now

• GaBrIeLlEsMaMa
    June 30, 2011 at 11:05 PM
    Lol seriously..2 nights in a row with maybe 2 hours of sleep and my only dreams were of me, 40 pounds lighter on a beach in Hawaii..lol..Just dreams...lol

Quoting ashleighd1006:

me!! I need a vacation sooo bad. Our ONLY car's transmission blew out the other day and we had to come up with the money to fix it. Many tears later I figured it out but man I need a cold margarita and the ocean right about now

• Kaci
    by Kaci
    June 30, 2011 at 11:16 PM

I will trade you ladies a mil ! grin~ So do I need a vacation?! Hahhahaaaaaaa sidesplittinglaughter

• .MhacFoirfe.
    June 30, 2011 at 11:19 PM
    Even though We just had Our Family vacation, sure, I could use another! =]
  • batjmom
    by batjmom
    July 1, 2011 at 7:26 AM

I need a vacation.  relaxing sounds really good..

• Courtney610
    July 1, 2011 at 8:39 AM

I need a good nap!

We just got ack form a week of vacation and leave agin tomorrow.

• mumsy2three
    July 1, 2011 at 9:05 AM

I'm ready to get away for a couple of days.

My hubby's schedule is so sucky right now b/c he's been covering for the other night shift supervisor's vacation time and still hasn't put in for any of his vacation, grrr.

• sweettigeress
    July 1, 2011 at 9:10 AM

A good nap would work for me. I'm so exhausted.

• PurpleHazey
    July 1, 2011 at 9:17 AM

Boy do I ever!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN