Featured Posts
johnny4ever
How is your relationship with your Mom/Dad?
June 29, 2011 at 8:02 AM

Replies

• jerzeetomato
    June 29, 2011 at 11:55 AM

my relationship with my dad is great.  With my mom - very rocky.  She's my mom and I love her, but she has never liked who I am, and I have never liked who she is.  for as long as I can remember it has always felt like we were on opposite sides of the universe.

• Kaci
    by Kaci
    June 29, 2011 at 12:26 PM

My dad passed away dec. 1998 after I finished chemotherapy. I will always believe that he waited on me to finish it, before he decided he could finally rest.

My mom has dementia and seems to have forgotten at times that she doesnt like me too well. So we along just fine now. grin~

• Maddies_mom101
    June 29, 2011 at 1:24 PM

I have a really good relationship with both of my parents

• Blueskyes
    June 29, 2011 at 3:48 PM

My dad passed away in 2004 but we had a good relationship -- we were both stubborn and locked horns a bit but only because there was alot of caring of both ends. Me and my mom have a good relationship although I wish I could see her more.

• KamsOne
    by KamsOne
    June 29, 2011 at 3:50 PM

My mom died when I was 13.  I get along with my dad. 

• crazymomof2374
    June 29, 2011 at 3:50 PM

Both of parents have passed away but I had a great relationship with both of them

• sweettigeress
    July 1, 2011 at 9:58 AM

It's alright. Not the best, but not bad either.

• blsdbyangel07
    July 1, 2011 at 10:14 AM

Love hate relationship with both.  I've always been a daddy's girl but my mom wears the pants it seems like so whatever she says goes.  She resents me a lot.....  My son has special needs due to an accident last year were a 40lb tv fell on him so she blames me.   Some days she thinks he has psychological issues other days she says he just needs to be disciplined.  He's in therapy and is medicated.  I just wish she'd stop making everything about her and support us regardless of what we choose to do and whatever happens.

• Jess1231
    July 1, 2011 at 10:36 AM
    I'm very close to my mom and step dad, my real dad I do not talk to at all.
  • Courtney610
    July 1, 2011 at 10:47 AM

I have a great relationship with my dad.  My mom?  Not so much.  I never have been and never will be, pretty enough, smart enough, skinny enough, popular enough. and so on for her.  I have a lot of issues with the way she has treated me.  If she and my dad weren't married, I probbaly would not see her at all.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN