ezziriah
I am sooooo jealous
June 28, 2011 at 10:41 PM

can I just say that I'm soooooo jealous of the moms who got chosen for the influencer for the Galaxy Tabs....just saying

Replies

• 4kidz916
    June 28, 2011 at 10:46 PM

They do look really awesome.  I've never really looked at any of the features of those type of gadgets because I know I can't afford one for myself.  But after seeing these reviews I have to say it would make life easier.

• johnny4ever
    June 29, 2011 at 8:00 AM

me to!

• Wyldbutterfly
    June 29, 2011 at 8:09 AM

They do look awesome. I'm glad they got them. I think it's fantastic that cafemom can do this and if it helps Moms organize and helps their kids, I'm all for the winners. Congrats ladies!

• mumsy2three
    June 29, 2011 at 8:37 AM

That would have been an awesome influencer to be picked for.

• LuLu5J
    by LuLu5J
    June 29, 2011 at 8:56 AM

Me too!  I think it's awesome though.  I would love to win one.   They look like fun and so practical!

• eustacejessica
    June 29, 2011 at 9:07 AM

I know right!

• blsdbyangel07
    June 29, 2011 at 9:48 AM

Hah yeah I love my tab  ;)  Once next wednesday rolls around and I get my wireless hooked up I doubt ill spend much time on my desk top ;D

• steelcrazy
    June 29, 2011 at 10:13 AM

I am so jealous as well and I've done some pretty good influencers.  I would imagine that most of us would put it to very good use and make the most of it.

• lalasmama2007
    June 29, 2011 at 10:49 AM

I think that influencer is a great one, but I really can't complain.  I just got a brand new LG fridge from CM last week =)

• KamsOne
    by KamsOne
    June 29, 2011 at 4:16 PM

Now THAT I am jealous of!!  I desperately need a new fridge.  Mine is so old and noisy.  And they are just so expensive!  That's so awesome that you got a free one!!!

Quoting lalasmama2007:

I think that influencer is a great one, but I really can't complain.  I just got a brand new LG fridge from CM last week =)