Featured Posts
Kaci
At What Age Do You Believe We Are O-L-D?
by Kaci
June 28, 2011 at 10:54 AM

Replies

• HTMommy
    by HTMommy
    June 28, 2011 at 11:05 AM

honestly around 60's unless one hasn't taken care of themselves and the signs of old age are present much younger. My friends and I are all late 20's and joke about being old bc we have little kids and are worn out from them and go to bed around 9, but I truly think OLD is but a word, age is but a number, you are what your mind and your body allow you to be. My mom is early 50's and still gets mistaken for MY kids mother and I am the early "oops" lol

• steelcrazy
    June 28, 2011 at 11:08 AM

I think it is funny how old age changes as you get older yourself.  I can remember when I thought 40 was old.  LMAO  Now I'm feeling like 90's is old.

• johnny4ever
    June 28, 2011 at 11:12 AM

65+

• Kaci
    by Kaci
    June 28, 2011 at 11:21 AM

My thoughts exactly ! good

Quoting steelcrazy:

I think it is funny how old age changes as you get older yourself.  I can remember when I thought 40 was old.  LMAO  Now I'm feeling like 90's is old.

• Kaci
    by Kaci
    June 28, 2011 at 11:21 AM

really?! LOL

Quoting johnny4ever:

65+

• Kaci
    by Kaci
    June 28, 2011 at 11:25 AM

Your mom is in that time of life where we feel " free". Or should anyway. Free of caring what others think of how we dress, etc.. We know who we are by then and are happy with ourselves. We are in the prime of our lives!!!

I'm 55 , and a BC Survivor of 13 yrs now also. So I am really proud of my age. Smile~

Quoting HTMommy:

honestly around 60's unless one hasn't taken care of themselves and the signs of old age are present much younger. My friends and I are all late 20's and joke about being old bc we have little kids and are worn out from them and go to bed around 9, but I truly think OLD is but a word, age is but a number, you are what your mind and your body allow you to be. My mom is early 50's and still gets mistaken for MY kids mother and I am the early "oops" lol

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    June 28, 2011 at 11:38 AM
  • Kaci
    by Kaci
    June 28, 2011 at 12:17 PM

laughingI asked for it!  

Quoting Bmat:

• Liansmommie
    June 28, 2011 at 12:31 PM

You are only as O-L-D as feel! =D

Quoting steelcrazy:

• bamababe1975
    June 28, 2011 at 12:33 PM

never, if you don't feel old

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts